Choose A B or C

Bonniesuck

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So you find me tied to the dining room table chair and on the table is…
A different kind of foods that could be shoved into my holes followed by your cock or dildo
B all the different kind of toys that a boy could want to play with a girl with Plus battery and jump leads
C All of The dirtiest smelliest pairs of knickers and Bikini bottoms that are in the house covered in my cum for you to use on me and take home with you after
Once you have chosen message me A B or C x

Last edited:

Drippingkipper

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
A different kind of foods that could be shoved into my holes followed by your cock or dildo
B all the different kind of toys that a boy could want to play with a girl with Plus battery and jump leads
C All of The dirtiest smelliest pairs of knickers and Bikini bottoms that are in the house covered in my cum for you to use on me and take home with you after
Once you have Jason message me A B or C x
A

PAE53

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
B and plus I’d have my tongue to explore and drive you drive to the point of begging me to let you cum

Bukowski

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You said once we "had Jason" we were to choose A, B or C.

But without even knowing the whereabouts of Jason, let alone what role he'll play in all of this, I'm left struggling to participate in this thread??

Who don’t think I mentioned him x

Bonniesuck

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You said once we "had Jason" we were to choose A, B or C.

But without even knowing the whereabouts of Jason, let alone what role he'll play in all of this, I'm left struggling to participate in this thread??
I didn’t mean to put that in there if I did can’t see whether x

Bukowski

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
That would have been useful information about 47 confused and angry Jasons ago!!

O

Oldfitman

Do you do Uber eats

Bukowski

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Which is a totally forgivable typo. But in the meantime i've a bloke called Jason tied up in the boot of my car. Understandably he's bewildered and sobbing his heart out. Bless him.

Back