Chocolate banana ice cream boat night for real naughty and deeply intimate lovers.

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Ever try squatting over the guy's face as he waits to recieve your hot, fresh choccy banana. One of my punters goes nuts over it. I squat over his face while wankin' him. He pulls my panties down just far enough to expose my starburst. Best if you haven't been for about two days and on second day, morning time of the day he's lookin' his 'banana boat' ice cream. You take three tablespoons of virgin olive oil. It's best and apparently makes it taste real exotic. So he lies at bottom of bed with head hanging over edge and mouth wide and ready. He tongues my star to titilate and start me. It drives me wild. Such a sensitive area - the super nova coppa banana, as I call it. :D I'm wankin' him as he works my butt cheeks with his big hands and tongue well in. I squat and push and he's lovin' it. I have a can of cream and squirt it around his mouth. Then out it comes and slides into his throat. By which time we are both so wet and ready to squirt ourselves. He's a big lad with huge balls and real heavy cummer. I add some to his banana boat and finish off with a nice squirt of clitry juice ( kinda sounds like cherry) and he will swallow as much as he can. Usually about half. Then it's time for a good, deep ninety nine. We do it once a month - scat night special. And if he's lucky, I'll throw a few sprinkles at his shaft before I finish him off. He's a large build man with big balls, thick cut dick and sure has stamina. A farmer - used to innards coming out - if you know what I mean. But it keeps us both happy. It does no harm to experiment and try what some might think taboo. But I'd recommend it especially on a real romantic evening. The spa tub after is icing on the banana boat. :D:)

Back