Chinese ethnic minorities Kangba Tibetan and balhu Mongolian.Which is more handsome?

Jackding

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
巴尔虎蒙古族.png巴尔虎蒙古族1.png巴尔虎蒙古族2.png

Attachments

• 巴尔虎蒙古族3.png
    巴尔虎蒙古族3.png
    454.9 KB · Views: 1

Jackding

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Kangba Tibetans come from Western Sichuan. It is also the highest Tibetan male .Most men have long hair.In China, northerners are usually higher than southerners.Whether Han or ethnic minorities.But Kangba Tibetans and Yi people in southern China are Quite tall.There is also a great difference in height between Han men in southern China and Han men in northern China.

Jackding

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
成都人身高.pngAdult male height in Chengdu, Sichuan, southern China in 2019 佛山.pngHeight and weight of adult male in Foshan, Guangdong, China in 2017 .Cantonese.

Jackding

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
长春平均身高.png长春平均身高1.png2019 height and weight of adult male in Changchun, Jilin Province, North China 山东烟台.png 山东烟台1.png2014 average height and weight of adult men in Shandong Province, northern China The first is farmers, the second is urban manual workers, and the third is urban non manual workers .

Jackding

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
蒲巴甲.pngChinese Tibetan male star 狄仁杰.pngChinese Mongolian male star 2 Asian nomads

Jackding

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
All humans have beauty in them
Yes .In today's society, Westerners know more about Japanese and Koreans. The reason why I sent these photos .You may rarely see this type of Asian man in European countries. But in ancient Asia, this is the real Asian man. South Koreans and Japan have only recently begun to rise.. I just think China's cultural output is very poor. I think it's easy to distinguish between Eastern Europeans, Britons and Italians . In Asian countries, many men like Slavic women. (Russia Ukraine Belarus Poland)I think it may also be the reason of the media. European women I think English women are the sexiest. Because China's economy is developing rapidly Nowadays, young people are getting taller and heavier .And more open-minded. This change is actually strange I was born in 1992 . My family is very poor I didn't even eat meat when I was a child Only during the Chinese New Year. Our family has no house. A five member family lives in a 30 square meter house. But now except for my mother Most have houses. But prices are ten times higher. In the past, prices in China were really cheap In 1998, a bowl of noodles in China only needed =0.03pound

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I know better understand the purpose of your thread. :)

Edit:...i think...

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
WGT6FuXnBp_Wtj-A_qDN9tROU8whEROan2-Nag4A1Ms.jpg

khuslen khan...yum

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Why can't I see your photos...:rolleyes:
you can't see it?
hmm...firewall? or it could be as it is linked from a site that that site has blocked it...odd that I can see it though... I think that one was off Instagram.

Back