cheated on my girlfriend with her sister and mum (seperate)

vrrez

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I was in a relationship with my then gf of 2 years, broke up recently. I was introduced to her family and it was normal. Soon her sister started being very flirtatious (she was extremely attractive, thick, plump lips, curly hair) I didn't pay much attention at first. I was 18, she was 23 Soon she started wearing very skimpy clothes when I slept there. One night I went toilet late at night and I guess she was up and she came out. She was wearing a tight shirt and shorts, she had just washed and creamed ( I could tell because of the smell). She basically started at me until I UNWILLINGLY went into her room... long story short she was a freak, we even smoked a joint after. It was only a 1 time thing, she was a tease.

(after her sister) Now my gf's mum was already a slut, I knew she'd cheated on her husband due to my gf and her sis telling me. Now i'd come over not so much since i'd fucked my ex gf's sister I felt so guilty. but her mother always looked at me... weirdly... after that situation. long story short, me and my gf were watching a movie and she'd passed out and her mum was in the kitchen. so I just went to talk to her and she ended up telling me she knew what i'd done due to the noise. and basically flirted with and tempted me then and there. she gave me such a delicious blowjob, at not only once about 3 different times.

Now you can call me wrong, but how could I not turn that down it was magical. we ended up splitting recently & nothings happened as exciting as that in my life.

only felt comfortable to share it on here, because it's more anonymous and I can speak freely :) plus I needed to get it off my chest

Last edited:

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I was in a relationship with my then gf of 2 years, broke up recently. I was introduced to her family and it was normal. Soon her sister started being very flirtatious (she was extremely attractive, thick, plump lips, curly hair) I didn't pay much attention at first. I was 18, she was 23 Soon she started wearing very skimpy clothes when I slept there. One night I went toilet late at night and I guess she was up and she came out. She was wearing a tight shirt and shorts, she had just washed and creamed ( I could tell because of the smell). She basically started at me until I UNWILLINGLY went into her room... long story short she was a freak, we even smoked a joint after. It was only a 1 time thing, she was a tease.

(after her sister) Now my gf's mum was already a slut, I knew she'd cheated on her husband due to my gf and her sis telling me. Now i'd come over not so much since i'd fucked my ex gf's sister I felt so guilty. but her mother always looked at me... weirdly... after that situation. long story short, me and my gf were watching a movie and she'd passed out and her mum was in the kitchen. so I just went to talk to her and she ended up telling me she knew what i'd done due to the noise. and basically flirted with and tempted me then and there. she gave me such a delicious blowjob, at not only once about 3 different times.

Now you can call me wrong, but how could I not turn that down it was magical. we ended up splitting recently & nothings happened as exciting as that in my life.

only felt comfortable to share it on here, because it's more anonymous and I can speak freely :) plus I needed to get it off my chest
Lucky you

Back