Chat room technical problems

Lostcause

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Can someome explain me why everytime i go on any of the chatrooms it keeps disconnecting preventing me from posting messages pics and gifs its been like this for a while and seems to be getting worse also there are hardly any moderators anymore to consult any problems with the site . It appears the standards have dropped would be helpful if someone could explain to me what is going on

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The moderators are all volunteers. And there are a few people willing to volunteer their time.

Also it's not against the terms of use to be childish, that's up to individuals to regulate their own behavior. Moderators are only there to stop violations of terms of use or violations of the law. There are guidelines about etiquette and behavior in every room and it's up to individuals to read and take them to heart.
unfortunately like most parts of social media, there are catfish, there are scammers and there are mean people. But there are also genuine friendly kinky and otherwise good fun people.

that's for the malfunctioning of the chat room developers are working on it, there have been updates. things you can try your end...

1. Restart your device
2. Unplug and restart your internet
3. Log out, clear your cache and internet browsing history, login again.
4. Test different devices and different internet providers.
5. Stop trying to use secret mode, VPNs, and so on.

J

Justmeagain

I hope you didn’t have to spend your time typing all that out in one go. If you did well done for responding with such detail.

nexus

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The continuing disconnection problems really do need to be fixed. It does seem to affect people randomly but having a 15 second window when you can post comments in a 2 minute window just makes it unusable. It's been more than a month now since these problems started. And yeh I've done all the reset, delete cache, restart stuff. Doesn't work.

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The moderators are all volunteers. And there are a few people willing to volunteer their time.

Also it's not against the terms of use to be childish, that's up to individuals to regulate their own behavior. Moderators are only there to stop violations of terms of use or violations of the law. There are guidelines about etiquette and behavior in every room and it's up to individuals to read and take them to heart.
unfortunately like most parts of social media, there are catfish, there are scammers and there are mean people. But there are also genuine friendly kinky and otherwise good fun people.

that's for the malfunctioning of the chat room developers are working on it, there have been updates. things you can try your end...

1. Restart your device
2. Unplug and restart your internet
3. Log out, clear your cache and internet browsing history, login again.
4. Test different devices and different internet providers.
5. Stop trying to use secret mode, VPNs, and so on.
Hi, I have been having problems recently where I will be chatting and all of a sudden the other person can't see my messages. I am able to see theirs and respond but they can't see anything I type!

Is this a known problem that is being looked into?

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi, I have been having problems recently where I will be chatting and all of a sudden the other person can't see my messages. I am able to see theirs and respond but they can't see anything I type!

Is this a known problem that is being looked into?
huh, i wonder
@elwoodbluz1966 ? I actually think I had this issue today, too. I didn't realize that is what had happened, but indeed, I could receive images, but the other chatter couldn't seem to see what I had sent. Although, I restarted chat, as I was getting the occasional "pending" message and after that my images seemed to send normally again and i didn't have the "pending" issue any more.

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
huh, i wonder
@elwoodbluz1966 ? I actually think I had this issue today, too. I didn't realize that is what had happened, but indeed, I could receive images, but the other chatter couldn't seem to see what I had sent. Although, I restarted chat, as I was getting the occasional "pending" message and after that my images seemed to send normally again and i didn't have the "pending" issue any more.
Yes, because your messages seem to be working normally you don't realise it happened. It was only because the other person kept saying they had not received anything from me I realised there was a problem.

Back