chat ban

him

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
i am F******** raging angry, i have been banned from chat and the reason on the ban is pedophile , WTAF , i have reported underage and predators in the past i have reported suspect underage and now your admin has banned me , on what f****** grounds and accusation to say i am angry is and understatement, i have been on this site for about 6-7 years using my current user name and another , which will share with admin direct .

i want and explanation and an apology

him

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
interesting that i am now unbanned from chat , still F******** raging though

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sometimes it's the bot that does the banning and sometimes the bot makes mistakes. I've been caught up in it a few times too. If it happens again, just contact one of the admin in the forum they can usually get you sorted pretty quick.

I'm sorry your chat got interrupted though. that sucks.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i am F******** raging angry, i have been banned from chat and the reason on the ban is pedophile , WTAF , i have reported underage and predators in the past i have reported suspect underage and now your admin has banned me , on what f****** grounds and accusation to say i am angry is and understatement, i have been on this site for about 6-7 years using my current user name and another , which will share with admin direct .

i want and explanation and an apology
As the comment above stated, it was most likely either a system error or glitch. Sadly these do occur from time to time and the fact you were able to enter chat relatively soon after your first post here would seem to bear out that it was that. Apologies for the message you received.

Back