Caught..

del7543

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Anyone got any stories of being caught shagging? Either in public or not?
A girl I was with never said she had a boy and he seen his mum sucking my cock, scarred for life, fair play she went right back on it afterwards

Geordie123

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I once was at a new year's party. Met this girl and within an hour we were in my mates bedroom fucking like animals. People kept walking in. We were at if for hours. We eventually joined the party, but it began to die down a bit. People started going to bed or leaving. Me, this girl and a couple of mates squeezed in to this one bed. The girl started wanking me off then slipped my clock in her pussy and started grinding against me. My mates woke up, laughed and went back to party. We fucked a bit more and then went home. It was a good night.

Geordie123

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Also met a lass on a night out one time, just some random. Enticed her with my dance moves and before you know it we were in the toilets fucking. Her body was tight, pussy was so wet. Got interrupted by the doorman and kicked out. So we went in to a phone box and picked up where we left off then went our separate ways. Shame, she was a good fuck. Wouldn't of minded a few more rounds with her

Tr86

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah went to a shopping city with a friend to buy her a dress and that for a wedding we were going to and she asked for me to come in the changing room where she sat on my face

Angz

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yeah me and my girlfriend went for a countryside walk in Wales and there was a wheat field which invited a in nature fuck.... So we got butt naked in the tall wheat and I got on top fucking away suddenly heard a loud noise coming close fast and the wheat was getting blown aroundike crazy right above was a sea king hovering a few hundred feet above us!! It was lifeguards I think..... They defo buzzed us for a laugh! Anyway they fucked off and we carried on...... True story.

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
When lived in majorca i got 2 19yr old friends down to beach near my appartment & had horny as hell 3sum, they kept switchin between my face & cock....all cumin multiple times & as we were leaving we got round of applause from few lads on balcony who'd watched us..

Back