Castration

Kinkyhelen

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Evening all I’m looking to have my partner testicals removed?so is there any chance of a medical or veterinary person who would be happy to lend their services?
( this a genuine request)xxx

Jemma19

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
prob think that your will find that is agaisnt the law althught there are alternatives

Kinkyhelen

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Evening all I’m looking to have my partner testicals removed?so is there any chance of a medical or veterinary person who would be happy to lend their services?
prob think that your will find that is agaisnt the law althught there are alternatives
Evening jemma thanks for reply what are the other alternatives then ?

Jemma19

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
jemma axe.gif

how about an

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Can I ask why?

If it is cosmetic you might try looking for a tattoo/ piercing place that does body modification. Although there are a significant amount of nerves endings and blood vessels in the genitals so I'm not sure if you will have much luck. One never knows though.

My mum uses very very tight rubber bands on her boy goats although she does do it when they're still very young it might not be an option with an adult…

Back