Careful what you wish for

Full_Moon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well, you look fantastic! Pretty hot for a cautionary tale. You going to stay single and keep it casual?

DaddyT5504

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey.x

I'm Danni, 26 y/o.

Ive been on and off here for a while now.

Just wanted to share some new photos!

I was in a relationship before I joined here and got into open relationship after we had been together 3 years.
I was bascially meeting local men at first for oral / fingering etc but it soon turned into me getting so much into it I fucked a much older guy (45) and then he got me into BBC.

I ended the arrangement with the older guy after a year and tried to stick to just my boyfriend but ended up repeatedly meeting the bbc guy.
After like 8 months he made me take him bareback, as it was a huge fantasy we had, and after 4 months of us meeting weekly I got pregnant by him.
My boyfriend couldnt handle it, but as my boyfriend never got me pregnant I decided to continue the pregnancy as I did want a baby

I ended up leaving my boyfriend after a few weeks.
Me and the bbc have kept it casual, just sex but yea after 7 years of being with my boyfriend, bbc made me gag too hard for it!

Be careful wishing for cuckold etc open relationships as even still my boyfriend wants me back but without the baby, im 8 months pregnant now and even hornier but i believe I was built for bbc xx
You enjoy having your tight little holes stretched princess?

Attachments

• IMG_1951.jpeg
    IMG_1951.jpeg
    61 KB · Views: 5

Icandothisallday

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey.x

I'm Danni, 26 y/o.

I was in a relationship before I joined here and got into open relationship after we had been together 3 years.
I was bascially meeting local men at first for oral / fingering etc but it soon turned into me getting so much into it I fucked a much older guy (45) and then he got me into BBC.

I ended the arrangement with the older guy after a year and tried to stick to just my boyfriend but ended up repeatedly meeting the bbc guy.
After like 8 months he made me take him bareback, as it was a huge fantasy we had, and after 4 months of us meeting weekly I got pregnant by him.
My boyfriend couldnt handle it, but as my boyfriend never got me pregnant I decided to continue the pregnancy as I did want a baby

Me and the bbc have kept it casual, just sex but yea after 7 years of being with my boyfriend, bbc made me gag too hard for it!

Be careful wishing for cuckold etc open relationships as even still my boyfriend wants me back but without the baby, im 8 months pregnant now and even hornier but i believe I was built for bbc xx
Wow, hope you are ok and you are sexy as fuck. God pregnant women are a big kink of mine. X

LetsChat69X

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey.x

I'm Danni, 26 y/o.

Shame your only into BBC’s you look incredible naked, love a pregnant woman.

janto

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I would fuck the guts out of you

HarryG1980

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey.x

I'm Danni, 26 y/o.

Dm'd you gorgeous xx

Back