Can't get much lower

Newsub

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I probs should not post this here so sorry. Just feeling so depressed I am not sure if I can deal with it anymore. I started chatting here in hopes that I would find somebody more permanent but like the rest of my life I either push people away coz I can't accept anything good, or I self destruct and ruin everything I already have. I am not sure what I am expecting posting here so sorry and feel free to remove it.

S

SussexGuy47

I get Fed up of TIME WASTERS
Those who give it the Yes yes yes
Then Nothing..

Thundersissy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I probs should not post this here so sorry. Just feeling so depressed I am not sure if I can deal with it anymore. I started chatting here in hopes that I would find somebody more permanent but like the rest of my life I either push people away coz I can't accept anything good, or I self destruct and ruin everything I already have. I am not sure what I am expecting posting here so sorry and feel free to remove it.
Hi hun....cant offer anything permanent asim taken....but happy to chat about anything....we all rock bottom at some point, but come out of it a better person....as someone that's been there I know x

StanE

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I am not sure what I am expecting posting here so sorry and feel free to remove it.
Do carry on looking and posting in these forums you'll soon make some friends and begin to enjoy yourself and look forward to just being on here. These forums in my opinion are much better than the chat rooms. You look like your good at taking selfies, have a go at one or two or more of the photo post ones, use the like function and make nice comments, you'll soon get some back.

Cheers

malepantielover

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You are welcomed to come chat when I am in chat.

T

Tash46

So sorry to hear that your feeling like you do, I too can feel the same way sometimes and it's not nice.

There is however some really lovely and friendly people on this site, me for one, so your always welcome to message me.

Life can be awful sometimes, but it's definitely good you had the courage to share what you have shared, because not a lot of people can open up, because it's hard

Sending love and hugs

malepantielover

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So sorry to hear that your feeling like you do, I too can feel the same way sometimes and it's not nice.

There is however some really lovely and friendly people on this site, me for one, so your always welcome to message me.

Life can be awful sometimes, but it's definitely good you had the courage to share what you have shared, because not a lot of people can open up, because it's hard

Sending love and hugs
Not everyone realises the hurt or loneliness some people go through.
We all need more friendship in this world.

Newsub

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Sending love and hugs
Thank you :)

Here41thing

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

We all get that way sometimes.

It's one of the few things we all have in common, straight, gay, white, black, male, female, all of us.

We can all despair and most of the time can't even explain why.

Don't feel you're wasting your time sharing that. If this is somewhere you feel you can open up then it's been worth coming here, but I honestly do think perhaps you ought to speak to your doctor before these feelings get too much.

Back