Can't access chat rooms

sconescot

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
So I signed in on my account only for it to not even load up the chat room at first I thought have I had a ban but have had no correspondence to support that and I can still log in as a guest any ideas?

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So I signed in on my account only for it to not even load up the chat room at first I thought have I had a ban but have had no correspondence to support that and I can still log in as a guest any ideas?
I have checked your account and everything seems ok. What exactly happens when you try to sign into chat please ? Is there a message or code in brackets ?

sconescot

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have checked your account and everything seems ok. What exactly happens when you try to sign into chat please ? Is there a message or code in brackets ?
No there's nothing just automatically goes back to chat room selection page I'm really confused by it as I can still get in as a guest

sconescot

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
It's now been 2 weeks since my query and to no avail I still have the same problem can log in as a guest into chat room but not under my actual account

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's now been 2 weeks since my query and to no avail I still have the same problem can log in as a guest into chat room but not under my actual account
I've tweeked your account, please try again to log in. It was reported but we have had no solution given to us,

sconescot

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Unfortunately no change still having the same issue this does not bode well for tech support lol

sconescot

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Is there any update on this situation as clearly it is affecting a number of users and needs to be fixed

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There has been a major update tonight. Are you still having the same issue ?

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Connected and immediately it disconnected me grow up leftist thrash
I've passed your full account details to the site developer in the hope a reason can be found.

Not quite sure what 'grow up leftish thrash' is supposed to mean though.

Back