Can you be a hotwife and still cheat on your other half?

Dennis20201

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
In my opinion, yes. Despite the hotwife being able to sleep with almost anyone she wants, I think there are still some boundaries she cants cross (in my situation ofc - each to their own). For example, my mrs has to send me videos, ask for my permission and it can only be complete strangers that neither of us have connections to and will probably never see them again. If she was to do it to someone she saw regularly I’d be a bit hurt by it, idk why that’s just how I feel, which she respects. Would like to know everyone’s feelings, I think this could be an interesting debate.

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
In my opinion, yes. Despite the hotwife being able to sleep with almost anyone she wants, I think there are still some boundaries she cants cross (in my situation ofc - each to their own). For example, my mrs has to send me videos, ask for my permission and it can only be complete strangers that neither of us have connections to and will probably never see them again. If she was to do it to someone she saw regularly I’d be a bit hurt by it, idk why that’s just how I feel, which she respects. Would like to know everyone’s feelings, I think this could be an interesting debate.

How do you know she tells you the truth ? Or if banging one of her luv interests - she wishes you were as big and thrust as deep as he could - get her as wet as he can - cum the way he does and makes her cum ? How can you be sure she will never see him again ? If she had feelings for someone else you'd hurt ? Course you would. You deserve better. She's a slut. You are seriously insecure and need to work on your self esteem. Not her doormat. I kick that hoe to the kerb.

N

Newburysub

I'm lost on the hot wife part? So if you cheat do you stop being hot or just not a nice person?
As for Prisofdesert reply, WOW a slut on a sex site who have thought. We really do learn something new each day.

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
LOL I can be a tad OTT Newsbury. It's their business obviously. To each their own I agree. But it SEEMS to me he is not happy with the situation - not really - when he is vulnerable to being hurt. Now even on a site of hoes and sluts like us - YEAHHHHH for hoes n' sluts-r-us lol - I don't think any of us really like our hearts broken. A whip on the bare ass for a fiver is one thing - but breaking hearts. Not so sure.

N

Newburysub

LOL I can be a tad OTT Newsbury. It's their business obviously. To each their own I agree. But it SEEMS to me he is not happy with the situation - not really - when he is vulnerable to being hurt. Now even on a site of hoes and sluts like us - YEAHHHHH for hoes n' sluts-r-us lol - I don't think any of us really like our hearts broken. A whip on the bare ass for a fiver is one thing - but breaking hearts. Not so sure.
In life sooner or later most will get their hearts broken, the old saying if you play with fire your get burnt works. Most like to invite others into their bedroom, but there is always that chance, they might start seeing the third party with out the other. For now I'm the lucky one as get the whipping as well as the sex and all for free.

Dennis20201

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I don’t know where you got the idea that I’m hurt and insecure? I haven’t been this happy and content in my sex life since I lost my virginity? I know she’s not doing all of that because I know I can trust her, something you would clearly lack any relationship you ever get in to. Also, there is a massive chance she will find a guy that will fuck her better than me, which really doesn’t matter at all because he won’t be able to provide for her emotionally the way I do, if that wasn’t the case we wouldn’t be together. And you say she’s a slut... OBVIOUSLY hahaha that’s the whole point ! It baffles me how you still manage to find narrow minded people on a site like this Hahahaha

Last edited:
P

Philevo71

How do you know she tells you the truth ? Or if banging one of her luv interests - she wishes you were as big and thrust as deep as he could - get her as wet as he can - cum the way he does and makes her cum ? How can you be sure she will never see him again ? If she had feelings for someone else you'd hurt ? Course you would. You deserve better. She's a slut. You are seriously insecure and need to work on your self esteem. Not her doormat. I kick that hoe to the kerb.
This is a perfect example of why this scene is of no interest to me. I see so many negatives it’s hard to see the plus side!
It’s like you almost have to be devoid and detached of any feelings to let this happen successfully and then I think we’ll you may as well be single in that case!!!;):eek:

N

Newburysub

This is a perfect example of why this scene is of no interest to me. I see so many negatives it’s hard to see the plus side!
It’s like you almost have to be devoid and detached of any feelings to let this happen successfully and then I think we’ll you may as well be single in that case!!!;):eek:
There are lots of ways to look at this, some good, some bad, when ever you invite someone else into the relationship then it can go wrong, but it can go wrong anyway, with out inviting someone. We only look at what is right or wrong as others do. If every woman lived with three men, that would be the norm.

P

Philevo71

There are lots of ways to look at this, some good, some bad, when ever you invite someone else into the relationship then it can go wrong, but it can go wrong anyway, with out inviting someone. We only look at what is right or wrong as others do. If every woman lived with three men, that would be the norm.
It was my view and I know a LOT of people that it works for, I’m merely saying in my head it doesn’t work it’s not for me that’s not to say you can’t make it work I just know I couldn’t!!!!!

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I think @Dennis20201 n his hotwife situation is wayyy better than :
1) "co-existing" with a partner who doesn't even like you but u live there cause youre weak and can't go it alone.
And
2) meeting someone then having to keep tabs on them cause they're a known fuckabout and u just pretend u trust them.
So yeah at least the hotwife and her man are both HONEST about whats going on instead of the routine relationship lies n bull.

Dennis20201

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
1) "co-existing" with a partner who doesn't even like you but u live there cause youre weak and can't go it alone.
And
2) meeting someone then having to keep tabs on them cause they're a known fuckabout and u just pretend u trust them.
So yeah at least the hotwife and her man are both HONEST about whats going on instead of the routine relationship lies n bull.
It’s always great to see someone with an open mind xxx.
I must just view sex differently to most people but as long as all emotions are detached from it and it’s pure physical why can’t she do it with other people? It’s just a bit of fun. Plus I find it sexy as fuck so it’s a win win really.
This was my idea and at first she wasn’t even keep cos she didn’t like the thought of sleeping with another man, she just got persuaded the more I spoke about my fetish the more it became her fetish too.

Dennis20201

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
There’s no chance of unfaithfulness on her side, I’ve never been so confident in trusting someone in my life, and she’s allowed to fuck pretty much who she wants so for her to go and fuck the 2% that she’s not allowed would be one of the stupidest things I’ve heard

Dennis20201

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I don’t get why hotwifing can be a fun experience for both, she gets to fuck another guy, I get to hear every detail of the story, see videos or even see it in real life (which are all my biggest fetishises)

N

Newburysub

And
Not like your normal fun reply there BJ, there are many reasons people stay together, some good some bad, but let's not think everyone is looking to cheat, I'm one of those so far from anything that's meant, to be what's called normal life.

N

Newburysub

There’s no chance of unfaithfulness on her side, I’ve never been so confident in trusting someone in my life, and she’s allowed to fuck pretty much who she wants so for her to go and fuck the 2% that she’s not allowed would be one of the stupidest things I’ve heard

You say she will never look elsewhere! not sure how you can say that, your working on the principle she gets what she needs, so what stops her meeting someone else that happy to let her do what she does with you. To most my guy has it all, but that does not stop him replacing me with other younger sexy women, he will still get lots of sex, just not with me.
Please don't take this as saying you or anyone else's is wrong, you both enjoy what your doing, but it can all end.

Dennis20201

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You say she will never look elsewhere! not sure how you can say that, your working on the principle she gets what she needs, so what stops her meeting someone else that happy to let her do what she does with you. To most my guy has it all, but that does not stop him replacing me with other younger sexy women, he will still get lots of sex, just not with me.
Please don't take this as saying you or anyone else's is wrong, you both enjoy what your doing, but it can all end.

yeah I understand what you’re saying and agree with it as well. I guess my use of words was meant wrong. To say she’ll never move on find someone better is naive, but what I’m trying to say is that as long as we are together, I trust her not to be disloyal to me. I would expect her to break up with me if she wants to Pursue something with someone else. And after knowing her for many years before we got in a relationship, I am confident that she would approach the situation with that kind of respect.

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Not like your normal fun reply there BJ, there are many reasons people stay together, some good some bad, but let's not think everyone is looking to cheat, I'm one of those so far from anything that's meant, to be what's called normal life.
I've learned that even if someone has everything they usually want more. What I mean its great that they have that relationship where there's no lies x

Back