Can’t download pics

Taratits

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have iPhone 8 and when I try to download photos in chat it says I need to be registered user which I am? Tried using chrome with no joy. Any suggestions! X

jonn86

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I don't know a way to fix that, but you could take a screenshot of the image and crop any borders so it's full screen. The image quality wouldn't be as good if downloaded, but at least you'd have the photo on your phone...

Hope this helps...

D

DirtyOldBastard

I don't know a way to fix that, but you could take a screenshot of the image and crop any borders so it's full screen. The image quality wouldn't be as good if downloaded, but at least you'd have the photo on your phone...

Hope this helps...

In chat, you can only see pictures shared by others by clicking the link to download them, unlike the forums, where images can be shown within the post.

Taratits

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
In chat, you can only see pictures shared by others by clicking the link to download them, unlike the forums, where images can be shown within the post.
But I’m not even getting the link. It just tells me I can’t share pics as I need to be logged in and registered? Which I am x

I

IMBEHINDYOU

I’m having the same issue when I try to send a photo in chat

Deadpan

Staff member
Reaction score
You both might want to try chrome for iOS, it seems to be the only solution there is

I

IMBEHINDYOU

I am using it now I downloaded it off the App Store still no luck tho and I’ve tried most of the other search engines

Taratits

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Same here. I’ve tried sharing pics using links from sharing sites too but keep getting told off for sharing links when I post them

I

IMBEHINDYOU

I can’t send photos in the chat room tells me I need to login/register even tho I’m logged in

I

IMBEHINDYOU

This is what I get

Attachments

• DFF8FFFE-AE37-483F-B56C-10B3C8EC03D5.png
    DFF8FFFE-AE37-483F-B56C-10B3C8EC03D5.png
    92.4 KB · Views: 25
I

IMBEHINDYOU

The girls I talk with think I’m lying because I can’t send anything it’s really cock blocking me :(

Taratits

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Lol I’ll bet! I’ve had same other way round so you’re not alone!!

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You can upload pics to your profiles, this site can be a bit odd at times

I

IMBEHINDYOU

I’ve tried logging out and bk in makes no difference

Taratits

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Me too! Still having to use pic sharing sites. it won’t let me put link on here but it’s called imgbb

Back