Cam Wank Site

PlayfulCock

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
What is your favorite site for wanking on cam with other guys?

dicusdiminutivus

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Chaturbate was a favourite, had lots of users who were not after tokens, just content to see, be seen and chat while 'bating, sadly all changed about a year ago, cam4 took over for a while, then that went user unfriendly. Not currently aware of a user-friendly cam site that doesn't want your name, rank and number, as well as your money before you can cam.

alex4660

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Chaturbate was a favourite, had lots of users who were not after tokens, just content to see, be seen and chat while 'bating, sadly all changed about a year ago, cam4 took over for a while, then that went user unfriendly. Not currently aware of a user-friendly cam site that doesn't want your name, rank and number, as well as your money before you can cam.
I just had to register as an verified user, they never asked me for payment. A lot of sites are requiring verification now - cover their arses (unlike those 'batting lol).

dicusdiminutivus

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thought I'd looked at verification: perhaps not. Will have to check when I get back to reliable wifi in Oxnine!

dicusdiminutivus

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Did look at verification again, seems to want a passport/driving licence pic and current photo holding same: not going to happen.

Surely one of the relative attractions of the site was the level of anonymity behind screen names: we could pass each other in the street and not necessarily be aware.

Anyone any further input on other cam sites?

Dillanhan

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Did look at verification again, seems to want a passport/driving licence pic and current photo holding same: not going to happen.

Surely one of the relative attractions of the site was the level of anonymity behind screen names: we could pass each other in the street and not necessarily be aware.

Anyone any further input on other cam sites?
Zoig?

bi-cd-uk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
dirty roulette is boring, guys just keep hitting next

Back