Business Clothes?

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I wish you worked in my office wearing that :) We used to have a girl who liked to wear jumpsuits, showed off her sexy arse perfectly and her g string knickers :)

CumOnTits

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Not sure I would get much work done if you turned up dressed like that.

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Wow your sure to get a raise of one sort or another wearing a sexy outfit like that, might have to enjoy myself to those pics later

dickhead69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sexy babe ! Would have to try my best to fuck your brains out babe at some point in the day !

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Mmmm so sexy. I want to stand behind you massaging your shoulders.... sliding down to squeeze your lovely tits

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Dang thats a sexy image

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I don't have a katana but I do have gukri

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Oh dear i take mine everyday as u can never be too careful round here hehehehe:rolleyes: ....

Sumiko

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You have posted pictures of 3 different woman Sumiko, knew you were too good to be true lol

Gerard, I was posting pictures of outfits I liked and that I found it amusing to think about wearing to work, I never suggested that the girls wearing the outfits were me. You will doubtless also be profoundly shocked and disappointed to learn that I don't actually dress like that for work!

Last edited:

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Gerard, I was posting pictures of outfits I liked and that I found it amusing to think about wearing to work, I never suggested that the girls wearing the outfits were me. You will doubtless also be profoundly shocked and disappointed to learn that I don't actually dress like that for work!
Tut tut @gerardjjj bad bad boy!! X

Back