Brothers GF

C

CumAndGetIt

I have saved pics of my Brothers GF into my huge wankbank collecton. I wank regularly over her, including ejaculating over her lingerie and sex toys.
If she knew how she was being used she'd go mad.

ukpeeper

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have saved pics of my Brothers GF into my huge wankbank collecton. I wank regularly over her, including ejaculating over her lingerie and sex toys.
Couple of questions, are the pics clothed if not how did you get them? How did you find her sex toys? Does your brother know?

C

CumAndGetIt

Couple of questions, are the pics clothed if not how did you get them? How did you find her sex toys? Does your brother know?

Clothed but showing off her body, cleavage etc.

Was on my own in her flat so went snooping, went through her lingerie, found a box of toys.

Nope.

BristolT40

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Fair play many years ago I ended up fucking my brother ex, unfortunately it was just the once

BristolT40

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Why was it only the once? She feel guilty or just something that happened at the moment?
We all worked together and it was pretty obvious that we wanted eachother, literally choose bro before ho

ukpeeper

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
We all worked together and it was pretty obvious that we wanted eachother, literally choose bro before ho
After you fucked her lol. You ever mention to your brother how hot is wife was? Seeing if he was open to sharing her?

janto

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sounds rather naughty, is she smart can we see

Back