Levi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Bristol. cultured lady sought to join exploration of new pleasures. I am extremely broadminded as long as no one gets hurt (permanently or against their wishes) Want to test my limits as well as your's. I enjoy giving and receiving pleasure in diverse way's.
I would describe myself as muscular with an extra couple of pounds. Shaven, bearded, tattooed (not seen by all) 5'10" articulate and reasonably intelligent. Reasonably attractive.
Should you require a quick adventure or something more long term to really build up trust and therefor the ability to really explore your boundaries/fantasies.
get in touch. Age not relevant, appearance smart, intelligence a must (need to be, to explore this avenue of pleasures to be had) It's more about mind and physical sensation coming together than look's.

Wonderhands0011

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Bristol. cultured lady sought to join exploration of new pleasures. I am extremely broadminded as long as no one gets hurt (permanently or against their wishes) Want to test my limits as well as your's. I enjoy giving and receiving pleasure in diverse way's.
I would describe myself as muscular with an extra couple of pounds. Shaven, bearded, tattooed (not seen by all) 5'10" articulate and reasonably intelligent. Reasonably attractive.
Should you require a quick adventure or something more long term to really build up trust and therefor the ability to really explore your boundaries/fantasies.
get in touch. Age not relevant, appearance smart, intelligence a must (need to be, to explore this avenue of pleasures to be had) It's more about mind and physical sensation coming together than look's.
Let me no if you ever bring your wife to
London I would be obliged to take on the role of providing additional sexual experience and pleasure that she may have not yet experienced. Not saying that you don’t possess mutual skill, but the way in which i get passionately involved. She and maybe you would most definitely feel
It. Feel
Free to send me a pic of yourself and wife if you are interested still. .

Back