Brighten up your Monday

Kingdong

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Oh my days what id do with that body where abouts are you? And in white too nothing says come fx@k me like a white outfit

Kingdong

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Any colour can look amazing if it suits the person. At mo I'm loving some of the green lingerie they have in shop in town. Seen on other woman and looks amazing x
Yes i dont disagree but ive never really seen purple on someone always been a white kinda guy even if I had to choose a outfit it would be white lol

rich2112

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh Scarlett, that is just lovely, specially the lacy bits that you can see thru , don,t think it matters what colour you wear i,m sure they would all look sexy on you. Think i may have mentioned this before , but have you tried wearing a bin bag ? I,m sure you could even make one of those look sexy. x;)

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Oh Scarlett, that is just lovely, specially the lacy bits that you can see thru , don,t think it matters what colour you wear i,m sure they would all look sexy on you. Think i may have mentioned this before , but have you tried wearing a bin bag ? I,m sure you could even make one of those look sexy. x;)
Maybe I'll try it just for you :p

Groundwork

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Wow Scarlett live your pics what an arse would love to bite it and spank it sexy as fuck xxx

Back