Breeding bench

M

MrsIsIntoKink

Been chatting to a couple of guys that feel that my slapper is missing out on breeding bench action.
Have found one on line to buy, but before I do I'd be happy to take advice on best type and features.
Like wise on best place to advertiser her and wording, Fetlife has been suggested.

Attachments

• gyno012.jpg
    gyno012.jpg
    336.8 KB · Views: 126
Last edited by a moderator:
S

SussexGuy47

Been chatting to a couple of guys that feel that my slapper is missing out on breeding bench action.
Have found one on line to buy, but before I do I'd be happy to take advice on best type and features.
Like wise on best place to advertiser her and wording, Fetlife has been suggested.

Where abouts are you at
Always good to know..

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The bench looks hand made from sturdy wood so good construction. Idealy the parts need to be all adjustable, to customize different sizes and positions and such. The doggy-style position allows the top to stand behind the bottom, plant their seed deep, and still have the experience be enjoyable for both parties. Fun times all around.
I like the use of colours but wonder what material has been used as could become sweaty and uncomfortable.
The neck brace could be overkill for first time users.

BigFertileLoad

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You need to dehumanise her. Fertile, ripe quim for for breeding, bound, cuffed, legs spread on medical grade apparatus. Speculum inspection and swabbing carried out pre fertilisation procedure.

N

Notts-Cuck

You need to dehumanise her. Fertile, ripe quim for for breeding, bound, cuffed, legs spread on medical grade apparatus. Speculum inspection and swabbing carried out pre fertilisation procedure.
I agree with all that.
And not for just the odd half hour session!

N

Notts-Cuck

The bench looks hand made from sturdy wood so good construction. Idealy the parts need to be all adjustable, to customize different sizes and positions and such. The doggy-style position allows the top to stand behind the bottom, plant their seed deep, and still have the experience be enjoyable for both parties. Fun times all around.
I like the use of colours but wonder what material has been used as could become sweaty and uncomfortable.
The neck brace could be overkill for first time users.
I guess if it behaves there is no need for the head stock to be used, but I thought it was a good option if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Notts-Cuck

Would love to see my wife used by a few men on that, we are over in Nott'm

TheBrigadier

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You could try fabswingers as well, might get more respones than fetlife its also free.

M

MrsIsIntoKink

Have used Fab swingers in the past, but found its great for finding guys that want a shag bag,but not so much for experienced Dom type guys
Yes I agree it tends to be more for swinging than kink

U

Ukchris

Looks OK hope it's hight adjustable, for all of us to fuck her in comfort? Perhaps we can try before we buy?

Back