Bored, looking for filthy exchange…….

Confusedhubby

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
My cock is straining through my little panties, that are now shaking wet with your spit, as you take my cock in your hand and and start to play x
Stroking your big fat cock in front of my face, licking its full length top to bottom

Thundersissy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Stroking your big fat cock in front of my face, licking its full length top to bottom
Yes please....we can still hear your wife and her friend licking each others sloppy cunts....we should go and join them...but u and I kniw that we are going to end up fucking each others holes b4 we go join them.....

Confusedhubby

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yes please....we can still hear your wife and her friend licking each others sloppy cunts....we should go and join them...but u and I kniw that we are going to end up fucking each others holes b4 we go join them.....
You horny fucker……

Confusedhubby

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You want her to walk in and catch us don’t you…..,

Thundersissy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You tell me to wait a minute....u tell me to close my eyes, I can hear the sound of clothes being removed, then you say open your eyes...I see you have quickly raided your wife's underwear draw, you have a little strappy top on, along with a lacey thong...u bend over on the bed, and beg me to fuck u x

Confusedhubby

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You tell me to wait a minute....u tell me to close my eyes, I can hear the sound of clothes being removed, then you say open your eyes...I see you have quickly raided your wife's underwear draw, you have a little strappy top on, along with a lacey thong...u bend over on the bed, and beg me to fuck u x
You want to give my first experience of cock in my tight virgin ass?

Thundersissy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I pull your thong to one side....lube you up, and slowly push my cock into your oh so tight arse.....I'm gonna take your arse virginity and then fuck you soon hard

Thundersissy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
We're both dressed in sexy girlie lingerie....my cock is deep in your arse....not sure there us anything we can do but submit to mistress and there strap ons

Back