Bored frustrated husband

Bobbing

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
are there married ladies sexually frustrated and high sex drive. Is it wrong to investigate when wife has such drive. Before saying it might me it’s not just opposites on sexual appetites

NeeNee

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Does she not want to sleep with you anymore?

Has something happened to decrease her sexual appetite?

What have you done so far to ignite her levels of arousal?

Bobbing

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi.

She don’t have appetite for sex.

We get on ok though try to engage doesn’t. Not that she doesn’t fine me attractive just no appetite for sec

NeeNee

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Have you tried wooing her?..

How long have you guys been married

ThisWayThatWay

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Maybe the wrong website for marriage advice but from what I remember if the passion has ebbed away you can't just jump back into the main event. You need to rebuild intimacy, so touching, kissing, foreplay over a period before sex.

Try picking the time too as during the week after work can be difficult due to life. As the evenings are lighter and the days sunnier try doing a walk or something together then when you get home go for a lye down together and roll from there. Don't get disheartened if it doesn't happen, keep trying.

I only say this as 15 years is a lot to throw away overview with a random that may or may not he any good. Most women, including those who do swing, take a very dim view of promiscuous men.

All the best anyway, hope it all works out.

NeeNee

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
15 yrs.

Tried but doesn’t have high sex drive.

You sound fed up.. Lol

The things you did to get her may no longer interest her now.. Work, family life, stress they impact unions in different ways.

It’s not enough to say she has gone off sex if you still find her sexually attractive you have to show her in ways that will lead up to sex, bring her flowers on the way home from work, set her a nice bath one evening just because.

Cool her a nice meal one evening another evening make reservations and take her to a nice place to eat.

Be attentive with her and the children (if you have them)
Initiate quality time with her and you family without being asked and act like you enjoy their company and care about how they feel on the things they choose to discuss.

Make note of what she wears,if she has on a pair of jeans say how nice they fit her.

Slap her arse when she least expects it or randomly take a whips of hair out of her face when she is talking to you, give her direct eye contact when you compliment her.

Make her laugh, tell her how sexy she is.
Wink at her when you talk to her.

Show her that you value her that you appreciate all she does for you and the rest of the family, listen to her when she talks when she moans about something that is bothering her offer solutions instead of staring into space and leaving her to figure shit out by herself.

The more attentive you are to her and her needs on a daily basis not just when you want to cum, the wider her legs will spread.

I’m out here saving lives and marriages ffs.. Lmao!

Bobbing

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Bloody hell thought you sent me draft of new book lol

Bobbing

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Lol. Wise words from chatroom.

Will rewrite the script for new play.

Thanks for material lol

Back