bored, come chat with me

AJ2020

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm Maria and I'm 25. I'm a Portuguese girl, studying in Nottingham and stuck here because of the lockdown. Just need someone to chat with. I can be naughy sometimes hehe :p
Message me when your free

Chrisxj

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm Maria and I'm 25. I'm a Portuguese girl, studying in Nottingham and stuck here because of the lockdown. Just need someone to chat with. I can be naughy sometimes hehe :p
Wanna get naughty with me baby

D

DirtyOldBastard

And people still keep responding, even after this:
Seems to be a bit of an identity crisis going on

screenshot_2020-07-17-google-search-png.44587

This girl also appears on twitter:
upload_2020-7-29_12-21-26.png

Very confusing - Asian or Portuguese; in Berlin or Nottingham
upload_2020-7-29_12-22-59.png

S7eve69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi ya how are you, do you know Boliqueme

nasty69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Heyy Add me on Skype if you wanna chat live:.cid.6e44aa333e574be6

Wrightmanrt

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I go to Nottingham uni if you’re interested? Fuck buddy?

Back