Bondage Gagged and Kidnapped

BigFertileLoad

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I would love to be tied up gagged and kidnapped then taken over to the woods beach or any other public place to have my brain is fucked out and covered in cum then left some other people to join in or have me then would love a bondage gangbang x
I would say take you up to the local council estate, have the hoodlums breed that snotty look out of you. X

butch17

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I would love to be tied up gagged and kidnapped then taken over to the woods beach or any other public place to have my brain is fucked out and covered in cum then left some other people to join in or have me then would love a bondage gangbang x
Wow my sort of woman I fantasize about doing that to a woman,I'd love to treat you like that you dirty bitch

Dave3602

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
When you free?

slutsub

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’ve always dreamt of been dragged back to house after a party and just told to take my cloths off and lay there all naked. I want to know what it feels like been watched like that. If he that turned on and prob be like you going to fuck ke then.

Cdleigh

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey obviously i can read what your into but would u by chance be into fuckin sexy slut crossdressers an makin them you bitch. Id love to be invited over to you house for tea and i tell you i need the toilet. But hey you've left you bedroom door open and your pantie drawer is ajar. I sneak in an startin wearing your lingerie. Stockings garter belt ur lace bras and tight dresses, i even found your toy drawer, but downstairs ur wondering where i am so u creep upstairs and find me on you bed wanking my little sissy stick whilst ramming the thickest toy you have up my tiny little arse, gettin cum all over your lacy knickers id be wearing my gorgeous E cup breastplate and u walk in with a huge dildo already strapped on and proceed to say heyyy what are you doing? In my undies. Now i must teach you a lesson you naughty little girl. . And then you peg my little brains out watching as i squirm in delight cummin everywhere

Back