Blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy36nottingham

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sorry, because I've said no to you, you're now petty? Better things to do with your life than misspell fuck on the internet?
Pls show me where you said no emma… I told you I’m not desperate and you don’t call the shots… listen I don’t let no BITCH tell me nothing!

FluffyBunnies

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Pls show me where you said no emma… I told you I’m not desperate and you don’t call the shots… listen I don’t let no BITCH tell me nothing!
"If you're wanting to meet in an hour, then it's that or nothing."
"Pmsl then I guess it’s nothing then…. "

I mean, you even acknowledged it, then went on some weird macho power trip because something wasn't on your terms. All your doing now is showing that dodging you is probably in the interest and safety of every woman on the planet, seeing as you don't "let no BITCH tell you nothing!"

Have a good night, and grow up.

andy36nottingham

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
"If you're wanting to meet in an hour, then it's that or nothing."
"Pmsl then I guess it’s nothing then…. "

I mean, you even acknowledged it, then went on some weird macho power trip because something wasn't on your terms. All your doing now is showing that dodging you is probably in the interest and safety of every woman on the planet, seeing as you don't "let no BITCH tell you nothing!"

Have a good night, and grow up.
Macho power trip lol you’re funny you Emma… you’d love a bit of rough like me, you know it and I know it! Correct I don’t let no bitch tell me nothing… I’m independent and I’m not desperate for no Pussy for some woman to tell me she wants my number or nothing! You may be comfortable having bare man’s numbers in your phone but you ain’t having mine!!

jazzeess

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Mmmmm, I'm Leeds next week wi work... Get back to me Hun x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back