Birmingham Woman Looking for a certain something

Red_93

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
HI, Im Red. 28, female, single from Birmingham.

I'm looking to find someone or some people i can explore with. The type of things I'm looking to experience require trust and being comfortable with the person/people involved so not interested in NSA, more of a friends with great benefits.

I am pansexual so interested in the person more that the gender. I'm a Dom/Sub switch with a variety of kinks that i'm ready to get into. Also very interested in making other peoples fantasy's come true so the more in tune with your own sexuality the better.

Message me if interested x

S

SussexGuy47

I'm looking to find someone or some people i can explore with. The type of things I'm looking to experience require trust and being comfortable with the person/people involved so not interested in NSA, more of a friends with great benefits.

I am pansexual so interested in the person more that the gender. I'm a Dom/Sub switch with a variety of kinks that i'm ready to get into. Also very interested in making other peoples fantasy's come true so the more in tune with your own sexuality the better.

Just A Shame ur so far away..!!!

Ian11

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Im in birmingham to dm me if your intrested

Rumrunner

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Birmingham here, definitely interested so drop me a pm and we can discuss things in more detail if you’d like. X

james1971

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Hi Red Male Just south of Birmingham interested in exploring and finding our more hope to hear from you

Talal

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Hey, I'm in birmingham rn and im pretty new to many kinks as well. if you wanted to arrange something sometime i think we could enjoy a little exploration together :D

Axell07

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi

, I’m lokal and interested in new friendship

andy36nottingham

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Pm me I have quite a few things that may interest you :)

Badhub

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

I’m local and looking for some naughty fun…would love to hear from you

Topguylondon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Hi, If serious message me & let's talk x

Back