Biggus Juggus(latin for large breasts lol)

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Haha good evening Carl how's it hangin ma man? X
Well I can assure you it ain’t hanging at all after that amazing sight.. it’s actually straining its eye to see that glimpses of nipple.. the dirty bugger…it’s got a mind of its own… I’m ignoring it and just reading the bible

How’s yourself like? What’s made you feel so generous to allow us the delightful sight in that sensational pic?

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Well I can assure you it ain’t hanging at all after that amazing sight.. it’s actually straining its eye to see that glimpses of nipple.. the dirty bugger…it’s got a mind of its own… I’m ignoring it and just reading the bible

How’s yourself like? What’s made you feel so generous to allow us the delightful sight in that sensational pic?
Im sound as, but
works brutal and will be mayhem for next 2 weeks (cheers cop26) . So i got home n slipped into ma Friday night get up n thought I'd share with y'all horny bastas ha xx ☺

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
That’s great to hear your sound, but work being head just not good… but, you gotta pay the bills, those amazing tits and hot body ain’t gonna pay them.. err .. well actually they are that good they possibly could.. hahaha..

Well thank for it’s Friday… what a get up it is, and has effected a lot of get ups in the process… is it a body or are there matching pants.. or are you that tired after a hard day that you just put the top on…!!!

Back