biggest fantasies that have/haven’t yet been completed x

M

MowgliSCN

Me making my Mrs think ive fucked all her female relatives that I fancy not just once but properly getting to know them sexually over time.including her mates..flirting in front of her and showing the girls attention she confronts me about some suspicions with me telling her all and watching the look on her face..asking me to explain as she doesn't understand why..and me telling her that bcus of your headaches and I'm tired have work early combined with the constant criticism I knew we were going to separate so I made sure your that I satisfied all you knew..being called a bastard and letting things settle I tell her that I lied to see her react asking how she feels with the look of relief on her face she asks why lie I'm confused..so I tell her that it was to wake her up..letting her think she prompts sex asking how to satisfy me and telling her that I want the full works pussy and ass we get to it and when I'm behind screwing her ass to the finish I tell her that her sister's love anal sex to..making her confused as to whether I'm lying or not she starts bucking out of anger and the desire to be the better than her sister's making sure I never go anywhere else again...ahhh the end.

ManchesterCraig

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I want to blindfold the g/f again whilst she's tied up and let a friend of mine fuck her (without her knowing who it is obviously).... one day... ;-)

M

MowgliSCN

Bumping into my Exs aunt who when pissed at a party made it obvious..the age difference isn't huge and I would definitely love wasting time with her..

M

MowgliSCN

Going to the burning man festival in the USA it's the place for any situation and thrills...

SissyCinderella

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Love crossdressing so mch
I love cross dressing also, my biggest fantasy is to be dressed as Cinderella, white satin panties, bra and suspender, white stockings, glittery heels, black satin choker round my neck, the big beautiful blue satin Cinderella dress, blonde wig, full make up. Its the dream fantasy to be dressed like that and then to have lots of fun

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Love to meet another sexy lady who would like strap on fun with me, I'd be so submissive for her.
Oh and gang bang but would need to build courage for that one lol x

LiverpoolChris

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
For me it would be to meet a total stranger have some fun with her and ask if I can keep her knickers.

Back