Biggest Cock?

Anythingoes

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Thought u was talkin about me then. Going to say can’t remember meeting you
I see a BBC who is a full 8" and can use it!!
Very enjoyable and extremely satisfying me then, couldn’t remember meeting u

paul50

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Maybe we guys should post pictures of ours lol

Doctor_Rod

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 6 inch girth....sounds kind of pathetic reading this stuff lol

Cheekychef

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
yeah girth, not width lol. totally different measurement lol
Lol, yeh totally different. I'm 8 and 8 but have seen a guy with 14 but he could never get hard/hard. You used a Pringles tube? Impressive, that's over 9 in girth...Not only would I have loved to watch, joining in would have been sooo much fun.

Lacylin

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ive recently had a bbc in a 3some with my husband.
He was a full 8" and easily over 2" diameter and omg could he use it.

G

Geo

I enjoyed a nice ten inch cock a few years ago, being only just about 5ft tall, it was very pleasant.
Betty I’m glad you had the experience of a good size nob. Ive got a good size tool at 8 inch but just that extra inch would make it a real whopping nob Did he shoot deep inside you.

Betty121

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Yes, it went in deep. We had sex all night, but sadly Covid put a stop to us meeting up again, by the end of lockdown he had a girlfriend who is much younger than me xx

S

SussexGuy47

Yes, it went in deep. We had sex all night, but sadly Covid put a stop to us meeting up again, by the end of lockdown he had a girlfriend who is much younger than me xx
Come here n try Me..
Will inbox U.x

G

Geo

You probably needed a real after all that fucking

Back