Bicurious mwm chubby 58 looking for M or F chat, swap and maybe meet up

CuriousMaleUK

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi, I’m newly returned to wanting to explore my bi side, had a brief male male encounter when younger which I still remember vividly.

Been married over 30 years but has become sexless marriage despite me being hornier than ever. So looking to chat with m or f to share experiences, happy to share pics but not a show stopper, also happy to meet for fun if close enough.

Much more of a giver than receiver, if we meet, happy to go down on you for hours. More focused on chatting than anything else though so don’t pass over me thinking I’m only interested in meeting.

I have had a very interesting sex life when younger and happy to share, it’s just got boring lately as my wife lost her libido so would like chat with decent likeminded people.

Pm me if interested

SJR52

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi there sounds very interesting am in a similar position myself. Are you on kik?

CuriousMaleUK

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Haven’t used it for a while, could reinstall. You on Wickr before I do?

Cc3386

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Would love to
I’m exploring my bi side more as well
I more into receiving just now

Can have your way

Happy to send pics

Would love to just let you use me

S

Strollingby

Yes your position sounds exactly like mine.
Up for a chat as and when.
Keep Smiling

S

Shelt60

I did once think of trying my bi side but gave up I have medical issues that stop me and also I don't want to upset my family if found out

thril2004

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi, I’m newly returned to wanting to explore my bi side, had a brief male male encounter when younger which I still remember vividly.

Been married over 30 years but has become sexless marriage despite me being hornier than ever. So looking to chat with m or f to share experiences, happy to share pics but not a show stopper, also happy to meet for fun if close enough.

Much more of a giver than receiver, if we meet, happy to go down on you for hours. More focused on chatting than anything else though so don’t pass over me thinking I’m only interested in meeting.

I have had a very interesting sex life when younger and happy to share, it’s just got boring lately as my wife lost her libido so would like chat with decent likeminded people.

Pm me if interested

Footguy0791

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, I’ve just read your post and it’s pretty much my situation too. I’d be very happy to chat. I’m 52, average guy, if you’re interested please message me, cheers.

StanE

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm happy to oblige anyone who can get to the Notts area.

Confusedhubby

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Pm me if interested
I’d love to chat, hit me up

Back