Bicurious blonde (Medway towns)

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Looking for a woman to explore with me. Never been with a woman before and would like to find out...Must be well kept, take sexual health seriously and down for eating pussy ;)
@Juixiilouisa loving your your post although i find it a little bit sexist lol.. i mean i take sexual health seriously, I'm well kept groomed and shower twice a day and I'm always down for eating pussy, well what man doesn't i could eat pussy all day and all night long if i had to choose only eat one thing for the rest of my life i would choose pussy..x

Juixiilouisa

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
@Juixiilouisa loving your your post although i find it a little bit sexist lol.. i mean i take sexual health seriously, I'm well kept groomed and shower twice a day and I'm always down for eating pussy, well what man doesn't i could eat pussy all day and all night long if i had to choose only eat one thing for the rest of my life i would choose pussy..x
Not sexist, I'm simply stating a preference for now what I'd like to explore with. And because I'm aiming it at women, I just expect them to take the same precautions like I do. Nothing to do with men having disregard for it. Oo where are you from?x

KentGuy32

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Looking for a woman to explore with me. Never been with a woman before and would like to find out...Must be well kept, take sexual health seriously and down for eating pussy ;)
Heyy Louisa! Chatted last night.. in Rochester and would very much love to taste every little bit of you.. know a few girls who may interest you too..be fun to chat ; )

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Not sexist, I'm simply stating a preference for now what I'd like to explore with. And because I'm aiming it at women, I just expect them to take the same precautions like I do. Nothing to do with men having disregard for it. Oo where are you from?x
I was just playing with you flower no disrespect intended at all apologies if it came across that way. I really like your boldness and honesty of writing exactly what your looking for fairplay to you flower xx

Back