Bi submissive To meet Older Dominants over 50

Youngbisubmanchester

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m a 30yo small 5.3ft slimish male. Youthful looks and waist 32inch. In Manchester.
Can travel to Yorkshire and Lancashire.

I’m looking to suck an older male over 50 and be verbally and sexually humiliated by them.
Older the better and I prefer overweight men.

I’m very submissive and quiet and want an older dom male of any size or race.

If your Asian or black then please use me.

I can’t accommodate but will meet in cars or vans or outdoor.

Im even open to being used by more than one man or woman at once.

I would even be very turned on to meet you in your car or van and find out that you have one or more guys in the back for me to suck off as well.

Willing for a one off or to be used regularly and even open to being owned and being told to meet other guys chosen by my owner to suck.

I love facials and having cum drip of me.

I also have a few fantasies I want to fulfill in 2024:

1st one. I do want to try one day. I'd love to be gang banged by a group of guys either older guys or black of any age. Covered in cum and piss. On a collar and leash.
2nd. I'd like to be owned by a master and he would take me to other guys, girls and groups
3rd. I'd love to be taken dogging and tied up, blindfolded and with writing on me saying that anyone can fondle and fuck me.
4. This is a weird dark one. I'd like to be treated as a slave dog on a leash and then tied up in doggy position and my master bring a really overweight old man over 70 in to fuck me while I'm helpless.
5. I'd love for a mmf three sum or more guys and one woman and I'd have to eat cum off her feet ( do love women feet) and basically get the guy hard and clean their dick and cum off her.
6. I'd also just like to be fucked and fuck a tgirl or shemale.
7. I do like the idea of having a master who also has a list of guys for me to suck off regularly.
8. I would really like to stripped naked, examined like I At a doctor surgery be inspected and proded and probed and I would meet the man who would do this to me and when I get there to my suprise there is one or more additional men there to view me and fondled and use me.

Let me know your thoughts and if anyone wants to meet

Gareth10CF091F-217D-451D-8F10-C757DE45DFD2.jpeg01A56686-728F-4C71-A66F-6C2AF743478E.jpeg

Attachments

• DCDDCFF0-CB1C-423D-BA0E-861B9777AB01.jpeg
    DCDDCFF0-CB1C-423D-BA0E-861B9777AB01.jpeg
    19.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

NW_UK

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’m a 30yo small 5.3ft slimish male. Youthful looks and waist 32inch. In Manchester.

I’m looking to suck an older male over 50 and be verbally and sexually humiliated by them.

I would even be very turned on to meet you in your car or van and find out that you have one or more guys in the back for me to suck off as well.

Willing for a one off or to be used regularly and even open to being owned and being told to meet other guys chosen by my owner to suck.

1st one. I do want to try one day. I'd love to be gang banged by a group of guys either older guys or black of any age. Covered in cum and piss. On a collar and leash.
2nd. I'd like to be owned by a master and he would take me to other guys, girls and groups
3rd. I'd love to be taken dogging and tied up, blindfolded and with writing on me saying that anyone can fondle and fuck me.
4. This is a weird dark one. I'd like to be treated as a slave dog on a leash and then tied up in doggy position and my master bring a really overweight old man over 70 in to fuck me while I'm helpless.
5. I'd love for a mmf three sum or more guys and one woman and I'd have to eat cum off her feet ( do love women feet) and basically get the guy hard and clean their dick and cum off her.
7. I do like the idea of having a master who also has a list of guys for me to suck off regularly.
8. I would really like to stripped naked, examined like I At a doctor surgery be inspected and proded and probed and I would meet the man who would do this to me and when I get there to my suprise there is one or more additional men there to view me and fondled and use me.

Gareth
Send me a message if you want to arrange something.
I’m 50 White 8” uncut cock slightly overweight (spare tyre)
Willing to meet in car

Youngbisubmanchester

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Send me a message if you want to arrange something.
I’m 50 White 8” uncut cock slightly overweight (spare tyre)
Willing to meet in car
Hi, apologies for the late response. I’ve been away for a month.
I would love to meet in car and suck you

Ifancyolder

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

GarethView attachment 150636View attachment 154258
Im in love. You look fucking hot. I have never been with a guy but i would love to explore with you. Im in Plymouth all next week in a hotel x

Back