Bi subbie. Painslut. DDLG. Not looking for cyber, phone or cam - just the real thing.

freya95

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Freya here. I am genuinely bisexual - that means I am attracted to both sexes and it's the way I am - it's not a decision I have made, it's the way I was born.

I am a BDSM bunny, painslut, DDLG and open to most kinky suggestions - I never judge other people on what they like or do and expect to be treated the same myself. If don't like somthing you like I will be honest and say so, and move on past it - it's not a judgement on you.dfc22.JPG

Shagger24

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Freya here. I am genuinely bisexual - that means I am attracted to both sexes and it's the way I am - it's not a decision I have made, it's the way I was born.

I am a BDSM bunny, painslut, DDLG and open to most kinky suggestions - I never judge other people on what they like or do and expect to be treated the same myself. If don't like somthing you like I will be honest and say so, and move on past it - it's not a judgement on you.View attachment 110322
Where are you located

Blixa

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Freya. We should definitely have a chat! I like your openess and would love to explore some of your kinkier desires. Boys and girls. Doms and subs. Daddy and princess

Last edited:
B

beltmaster

I am a BDSM bunny, painslut, DDLG and open to most kinky suggestions - I never judge other people on what they like or do and expect to be treated the same myself. If don't like somthing you like I will be honest and say so, and move on past it - it's not a judgement on you.View attachment 110322
I would love to restrain you and whip
Your raw. And fuck you up the arse.
Quite happy to whip your tits and pussy. Put nipple Clamps on you.
Collar lead and treat you real bad

Dave3602

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

When would you be able to meet and be used?

S

SussexGuy47

Plz tell me where in Uk are
Please...

LincsEnigma

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I would certainly like to take care of you babes and maybe you could take care of me as well. :)

B

beltmaster

What about putting you over my Knee and give you a bloody good spanking

Johnkevin67

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

You sound fantastic I would love to have fun with you x

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Wow you sound absolutely amazing would love to play with you sometime soon gorgeous if you're free and fancy it Paul xx

Kevino22974

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Hi I'm kev I love your profile what you have wrote it's totally honest and you can't beat honesty, I would love to chat drop me a message

Runner

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Lovely I love to play and fuck

charles1988

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

I would like to tie you up and fuck your face after eating your pussy then I would love to cum on your tits xx

BigFertileLoad

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

First I'd have to dehumanise you, take away all humanity. Then with legs spread, arms bound, bring you to the brink of orgasm before denying you the pleasure. Instead a crack across the arse with a paddle as you beg to cum. A dressing of sea salt and vinegar to sterilise the wounds. X

LONDONBULL

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Liked your profile and especially your interests in BDSM DDLg pain games. I am professional educated cultured male mixrace. Single no kids no baggage. Experienced Dom Master with years of play into BDSM punishment humiliation and DDlg games. Have trained many women into the lifestyle and understand it inside out. Limits no go areas safe words are respected. My style is to dominate by force of personality intelligence imagation as well as brute force. Taking control in the bedroom comes naturally to me but gentleman outdoors. Let me know your thoughts and happy to chat more of course

Bigandready

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Hey I’m looking for a girl too join my little for play and maybe more do me if you are interested

charles1988

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

I really want to fuck your tits babe after I eat your pussy x

Back