Bi (slightly more than) Curious Deal, Kent

mill_hill

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone... its an itch that I can't seem to scratch!
Whilst I'm not attracted to men, I'm extremely aroused by the thought of playing with guys.
I've had a couple of experiences whilst away in hotels for work, but nothing local.
I would really love to find someone in a very similar situation to me, married, but not much action at home, who just wants to find new ways to reach a many climaxes as possible!

Any advice on where to start? Grindr absolutely Fabguys are fairly fruitless so far.

S

Saxon

Whilst I'm not attracted to men, I'm extremely aroused by the thought of playing with guys.
I've had a couple of experiences whilst away in hotels for work, but nothing local.
I would really love to find someone in a very similar situation to me, married, but not much action at home, who just wants to find new ways to reach a many climaxes as possible!

Any advice on where to start? Grindr absolutely Fabguys are fairly fruitless so far.
Same for me, I’m not attracted to other guys but get horny imagining sucking a clean shaven cock

B

Baron50

Hi there.. Danny… I’m bi and find this site as good as any without bots or ads to bother you ..

B

Baron50

What are you up to now? Join me for a chat tomorrow In LGBT

NaughtyNick

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Hi
I am fairly local to you and in exactly the same situation but not brave enough yet to scratch that itch!
Would love to chat and talk about our fantasies and maybe go that step further

Back