Bi sexual feelings

M47UKHorny

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi I have been struggling with bi curious feelings and wanted a little help and chat to discuss?
Struggle is the wrong word mate. It happens. Embrace it, enjoy it. You don't have to act on them. Are the feelings around someone in particular or men in general?

I sometimes fantasise about it, but am then repulsed when I think practically about doing it. It's natural.

GLennUK

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi I have been struggling with bi curious feelings and wanted a little help and chat to discuss?
why are you struggling, many have bi fantasies/experiences.

For example, I dont find men particularly attractive generally, however show me your hard cock and i might play with it or suck it for you, and would be happy in return. However, i have struggled, especially when i first touched a guy, but there is nothing to worry about, feel odd about or think its strange.

The flip side is i cant seem myself sitting misty eyed across a pub table with another guy, ever. Were not all the same but we do have many similar experiences and thoughts to a greater or lesser extent imho.

I would not be surprised to find most people on here have thought about it, possibly tried it or fantasize about it.

Last edited:

GLennUK

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I find/found the problem is less about the feelings and how to go about exploring those feelings.

If as an ostensibly straight male you want to meet women, its relatively easy and 'conventional' and unlikely to result in a punch in the nose if one approaches a woman who isnt interested. However, asking a strange bloke about sucking his cock, could result in a different outcome (or worse).

Having looked at some apps/gay dating sites, i haven't found the adverts that interesting, maybe its just me.

My experiences have come form cottaging, which in itself has a risk, although when a guy stands next to you and waves his hard on at you its a reasonable sign then he hasnt just come in for a piss!!

If i fancied men, it might be different and perhaps i could get used to the idea of being 'chatted up' by a bloke, or vice versa, something i don't have a problem either way with women, just not entirely convinced that i would.

StanE

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Loads of guys want to do something with another guy. The difficulty is finding somewhere to do it, I see it here and on for example - Vivastreet. It's a great shame.
Cheers - S

abermount

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’ve also felt this way where I was curious to try something. Eventually I did to satisfy my own curiosity. Much like you I don’t think of men that way, but I have to admit I did enjoy it. If you want to try it and can then embrace it. You may even find it to be a guilty pleasure

GLennUK

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I’ve also felt this way where I was curious to try something. Eventually I did to satisfy my own curiosity. Much like you I don’t think of men that way, but I have to admit I did enjoy it. If you want to try it and can then embrace it. You may even find it to be a guilty pleasure
I did feel guilty the 1st time, i havent had tons of experience, but im not so sure id find it a guilty pleasure any more than going with a woman.

Re.places to go, cars are ok, but hotels csn be good to esp if the cost is split, doesnt have to be the Ritz. #justsaying

abermount

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Of course yes. Would you be tempted to try it again? I’ve tried a few times. Risky though. I did it at my house while wife was at work

GLennUK

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Of course yes. Would you be tempted to try it again? I’ve tried a few times. Risky though. I did it at my house while wife was at work
I did meet a guy at his house whilst his wife was out, it was the last time :(

Back