Bi lingerie fun

Oralexam

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So anyways, a while back I was home alone. Wife was away on girls weekend. So I'm cruising on fabguys.
I've always had a thing for wearing panties and stockings so I remember my wife's red set of stockings, suspenders, lacey panties and bra.
I'm getting harder and hornier at the thought of wearing them and having some cock...
So I get them on. I then find a local guy on fabguys and invite him round...
I'm lying on the bed and I here him come on front door and start climbing the stairs...
In he comes, gasps at me and immediately starts stroking my cock through the panties. I'm hard as fuck now and start unbuttoning him...
Out pops his cock. He's stroking my legs, thighs, cock then goes down on me.
I'm wanking him and he's moaning...
I shoot my load in his mouth, he stands up and cums over my legs and cock.
Thanks me and says goodbye.
I'm lying there, covered in spunk...

RoryHex246

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So anyways, a while back I was home alone. Wife was away on girls weekend. So I'm cruising on fabguys.
I've always had a thing for wearing panties and stockings so I remember my wife's red set of stockings, suspenders, lacey panties and bra.
I'm getting harder and hornier at the thought of wearing them and having some cock...
I'm lying on the bed and I here him come on front door and start climbing the stairs...
In he comes, gasps at me and immediately starts stroking my cock through the panties. I'm hard as fuck now and start unbuttoning him...
That is soo hot I wish I could do that

Jamescdamy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

jonny721

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
....sounds like a sound experience...!

Curioussam21

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Very very naughty

Back