Best way to give a bj / best bj

dickthedick

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Red lips ,Deep throat , gagging, tears running down my face, nom nom then finished with ma mouth open while he wanks his load over my face in my mouth mmmmm hmmmm
Now that is the kind of BJ that would make me weak at the knees. Although I do sometimes like being wanked off at the end too. HELL YEAH. X

Enigma47

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oohh you needing a sexretary to handle your hard day at work? X
Oohhh, anytime, not travelling at the moment, so we’d have lots of time to fill...there’s a big space under my desk :)

B

Bo1872

Red lippie, eye contact but not constantly, a firm grip with my right, cup his balls with the left. Licking up and down the shaft, around the tip too, to begin with then take a good mouthful and bob that head up and down as deep as I can go in time with my fist pumping the shaft. Suck quite hard, concentrate and go for it until he's cumming in my mouth, then slow down and go gentle.

Red lippie, eye contact but not constantly, a firm grip with my right, cup his balls with the left. Licking up and down the shaft, around the tip too, to begin with then take a good mouthful and bob that head up and down as deep as I can go in time with my fist pumping the shaft. Suck quite hard, concentrate and go for it until he's cumming in my mouth, then slow down and go gentle. Swallow, lick him clean and smile X
I my I wish I could partake in that, perhaps you could save the cum in your mouth and kiss me and share the load back and forth between our mouths wrapping our tongues together as I finger youi.

H

Headgush

Red lips ,Deep throat , gagging, tears running down my face, nom nom then finished with ma mouth open while he wanks his load over my face in my mouth mmmmm hmmmm
God yes girl feels so good jeez

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Lucky for me my wife had plenty of practice before she met me, so was very good by the time she did me x

Back