Best mates ex wife

BristolT40

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Definitely tbh have fantasy about fuck a few people I shouldn't, but it all. Good fun

BristolT40

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'll start,
I have fantastic about my existence sister when we where together, I, anaged to watch here once in the shower and wanked in to her dirty knickers. Almost got caught by her daughter (18 @ the time) So as you can imagine the fantasy then turned to funking both of them

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh no.. ive been a bad guy..
This started young with me but I do have rules..

Firstly me and my mates have a rule that you don't mess with a mate's woman..

Ok but..

Of course all of us have a thing for our friends partner and that means boys and girls..

However if you can get away with fucking without getting caught then the game is on..

I have never or would ever be inappropriate towards the partner of my friends fact.. but if they are finished then the rule is you still don't play.. but let's be honest..

I was in my late teens and on the dance scene and using alot of ecstasy.. and so was all of my friends and social group..
The first time I did it was with a girl called Casey.. she had been with my mate for a few months.. they separated and she ended up back at my place.. she loved the whole situation..
This happened alot during those years and I still haven't been found out yet, at least a dozen times.. in my 20s it slowed down and only occurred when long standing relationships ended with the women coming to me..
during my 30s nothing happened but in my 40s the game started again..

A woman who I have total respect for who was with a close friend since we were teenagers stepped to me.. she had been with my friend for nearly 30 years and only ever known him.. they had been together so long that I was friends with the couple rather than him alone.. I was devastated when they broke up and remained neutral.. I had broken up with my partner and she asked me out for drinks in the attempt to be a friend.. she told me everything about her relationship and I could not believe what she was saying.. she had not been touched in years and was seriously sexually frustrated with her needing someone she could trust to be fucked by.. she offered me an indecent proposal for the night as long as I don't say anything..
Wow I was very lucky with her giving me the chance to fuck her in the ass for the first time. .. my mate had been trying to give her anal sex for years but she never let him so she asked me to fuck her hard in the ass as revenge hahaha

Full_Moon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'
Oh no.. ive been a bad guy..
This started young with me but I do have rules..

Firstly me and my mates have a rule that you don't mess with a mate's woman..

Ok but..

Of course all of us have a thing for our friends partner and that means boys and girls..

However if you can get away with fucking without getting caught then the game is on..

I have never or would ever be inappropriate towards the partner of my friends fact.. but if they are finished then the rule is you still don't play.. but let's be honest..

I was in my late teens and on the dance scene and using alot of ecstasy.. and so was all of my friends and social group..
The first time I did it was with a girl called Casey.. she had been with my mate for a few months.. they separated and she ended up back at my place.. she loved the whole situation..
This happened alot during those years and I still haven't been found out yet, at least a dozen times.. in my 20s it slowed down and only occurred when long standing relationships ended with the women coming to me..
during my 30s nothing happened but in my 40s the game started again..

A woman who I have total respect for who was with a close friend since we were teenagers stepped to me.. she had been with my friend for nearly 30 years and only ever known him.. they had been together so long that I was friends with the couple rather than him alone.. I was devastated when they broke up and remained neutral.. I had broken up with my partner and she asked me out for drinks in the attempt to be a friend.. she told me everything about her relationship and I could not believe what she was saying.. she had not been touched in years and was seriously sexually frustrated with her needing someone she could trust to be fucked by.. she offered me an indecent proposal for the night as long as I don't say anything..
Wow I was very lucky with her giving me the chance to fuck her in the ass for the first time. .. my mate had been trying to give her anal sex for years but she never let him so she asked me to fuck her hard in the ass as revenge hahaha
I've never been a revenge fuck before! Sounds amazing, always wanted to have spiteful sex with someone.

Back