Being wanked on

Carollo

UKChat Expert
Joined
Jan 10, 2024
Messages
4,670
Reaction score
1,041
I’ve always enjoyed a guy (or guys) wanking on me. A wank’s just a wank and doesn’t bother me. Several of my friends husbands have done it. Everyone needs sexual release and at the end of the day it’s no big deal really.
 
N

nobby700

Guest
Absolutely spot on,no harm at all in helping each other out
 

genuineguy81

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
543
Reaction score
423
Sometimes when I’m masturbating I imagine lots of guys stood over me all wanking mmmmm such a naughty thought gets me so wet
Such a hot fantasy, submitting and just letting it happen x
 

lukeyboy81

UKChat Expert
Joined
Jul 16, 2023
Messages
100
Reaction score
89
I’ve always enjoyed a guy (or guys) wanking on me. A wank’s just a wank and doesn’t bother me. Several of my friends husbands have done it. Everyone needs sexual release and at the end of the day it’s no big deal really.
Wow, I wish I could meet someone like you where I live!
 

Full_Moon

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Oct 16, 2022
Messages
353
Reaction score
164
You sound like a lot of fun. Would definitely love a bit of stress relief myself.
 

DaddyT5504

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Mar 8, 2024
Messages
114
Reaction score
71
Sometimes when I’m masturbating I imagine lots of guys stood over me all wanking mmmmm such a naughty thought gets me so wet
Very nice how would treat the cum once you were covered? Rub it in, catch it I. Your mouth, or would you want to clean up quickly?
 
J

justjack1

Guest
Sounds great, I love to wank in front of or on women such a great thrill. Do you video chat at all?
 

janto

UKChat Expert
Joined
Sep 18, 2023
Messages
893
Reaction score
298
its very erotic and will lead to more than just wanking
 

Doll-Lover

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Feb 5, 2024
Messages
164
Reaction score
84
I’ve always enjoyed a guy (or guys) wanking on me. A wank’s just a wank and doesn’t bother me. Several of my friends husbands have done it. Everyone needs sexual release and at the end of the day it’s no big deal really.
Would you be playing with yourself at the same time?
 
Back
Top