Being naked in the UK

C

Charliecream

You should try walking in the woods on a summer's day. Wear something comfortable that you whip on and off and wear no bra or panties...and if the fresh air gets to you find a nice safe place and have a play ...
I love to be naked in public, I just try and be respectful of high public traffic areas and be mindful x
Would you like to catch me in the woods naked and wanking?

Marshal331

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Nice to read similar stories . I'm not alone e then .

Ianwxx

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I think there are two different issues here depending on whether people just want to be naked for the enjoyment of feeling relaxed and comfortable , as opposed to those who are hoping that by being naked in a public place it will lead to some sort of sexual encounter.

Not judgemental myself but it is worth remembering that being a naturist does not mean that you are constantly on the lookout for sexual activity. As with anything in life it is easy to misread the signals.

Nakedguy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You should try walking in the woods on a summer's day. Wear something comfortable that you whip on and off and wear no bra or panties...and if the fresh air gets to you find a nice safe place and have a play ...
Actually you don't need to wear clothes in the UK when your walking in woods forests or any nature areas. In fact you are seen and then you put your clothes on your at risk of being arrested for public indecency because this is seen as flashing and naturism.

L

Laidbackhorizontal

Never tried walking nude (other than wandering around a beach or lakeside), enjoy a skinny dip and sunbathe though, I tend to find secluded spots rather than nudist beaches.

Back