Bdsm

D

DaddyG902

Slaves for the most part give a Master blanket consent, trusting that limits will be observed, or not, as Master sees fit. D/s relationships are founded on an explicit discussion of the subs hard limits, and respecting those hard limits during play. Safe words are mandatory in sub/Dom play, and usual in slave use, though not always. Similarly the provision of aftercare. Sorry if I’m stating the bleeding obvious.

S

silentfem

Slaves for the most part give a Master blanket consent, trusting that limits will be observed, or not, as Master sees fit. D/s relationships are founded on an explicit discussion of the subs hard limits, and respecting those hard limits during play. Safe words are mandatory in sub/Dom play, and usual in slave use, though not always. Similarly the provision of aftercare. Sorry if I’m stating the bleeding obvious.
honesty trust respect all built up thro time all be knowing each other a sub has limits if broken well dom looses a sub

M

marriedsharon50

i guess everyone gets something different out of it, and everyone had different idea's on the subject

Back