BBW yay or nay?

Groundwork

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
If theres a connection between 2 concerning adults then size realy doesn't matter

Sarah_Brown

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Stay home ️,stay safe . And till earn from home .
No invest
No referral.
DM for more info.

Attachments

• 3DD34C5C-BB84-4828-97BC-D2E701AB5163.jpeg
    3DD34C5C-BB84-4828-97BC-D2E701AB5163.jpeg
    37.3 KB · Views: 7
B

BrumTomxxxx

What's your preference guys and girls? As a curvier girl I've learnt to love my body and embrace all of me and this site has built my confidence 10 fold! I love sharing my pics with you guys and I love seeing the regular girls flaunt their amazing bodies, both slim and curvy!
Big yes from me ;) i love curvy figures

S

SteM69

What's your preference guys and girls? As a curvier girl I've learnt to love my body and embrace all of me and this site has built my confidence 10 fold! I love sharing my pics with you guys and I love seeing the regular girls flaunt their amazing bodies, both slim and curvy!
Definitely a yes from me Polly. Think it’s already been said but if you’ve got it flaunt it...we have one life so let’s enjoy it while we’re here :D:cool: xx

Bearwilds4fun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Curves are best!! Sending love!

Stevemclachlan

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Curves are great, more to play with :p

EvilWolf

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I love BBW women biggest woman I ever fucked was a size 28 and I would do it again

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Personally I've always preferred the curvier female form, I like something I'm scared I will break

P

Philevo71

I’m a man real man that loves meat, save the skin n bones for dogs!!
Gimme a sexy curvy lady all day everyday!!!

freddie69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yay!.

DesertRat

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Yay. Curved women for sure. Can't see the attraction in skin and bone myself.

RickyClark1981

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Bigger the better but as long as a lady is happy with her body then it doesn't really matter what size she is.

Beastgod82

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
As a big bear type of guy its only in recent years that my own body doesn't bother me anymore but I've always loved a curvy lady , sexy , sweet and very naughty xx

Makemehardandcum

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Your a definite yes for me beautiful. Xxxx

Londonse35

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
To be fair I dont care what body shape a woman is whats more sexier is the confidence women give off and being able to show your body from a finger to a book or more is a turn on and most women are beautiful inside and out there's just a few who are just nasty inside and out personality wise

Back