BBW looking for some fun!

Fmpool

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi All,

So it turns out me and my partner found the thought of a threesome really kinky (FMM) I'm really new to this so just thought it would be good to chat to some people on here.. So feel free to give me some dirty talk/pics/videos.. I'm hopefully going to get some confidence to put up some pics myself.. My BF has already edged me to do one in my knickers but not too sure yet ;)
You go for it and have fun.

tobytyke

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi All,

So it turns out me and my partner found the thought of a threesome really kinky (FMM) I'm really new to this so just thought it would be good to chat to some people on here.. So feel free to give me some dirty talk/pics/videos.. I'm hopefully going to get some confidence to put up some pics myself.. My BF has already edged me to do one in my knickers but not too sure yet ;)
How about this for starters kinky 1601497556256.JPEG

SteveR71

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'd love to join in with you, I bet a picture of you you're knickers would be amazing

MrDave

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Love the idea of a threesome, watching your pussy getting slammed by a cock then let him pull it out straight into my mouth and taste that sweet pussy juice of his rock hard cock

Jojo13

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi All,

Hi guys would love to help out where are you based

S

SteM69

Hi All,

If you’ve got it, flaunt and you most certainly have it to flaunt ;) xx

Geoff1qaz

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi All,

Ive always been interested in having a threesome, and would love to see more of you. I understand you need to build your confidence, but going on your first pic you shouldnt need to feel shy, your a beauty!

JoeMann50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm also up for it, message me and let's see what we can arrange

Rumrunner

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If you fancy a third I'm more than happy to help out. Feel free to send me a pm if you want to talk over things.

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi All,

Well your profile pic is very nice so I hope to see more of you

Dave3602

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi All,

Can’t wait to see them

D

Dorsetfun

Hi All,

Hi what area you from

Kellie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi All,

Love the pic, would love to meet up for some fun with you sometime, Kellie

JohnClark69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi All,

pm if ur still lookin

Jackoc30

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi All,

Unbelievable pics love to see more

Alex32

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi All,

Hi. I will be glad to help you

Back