bbw crossdresser in leicester for meets at my place tonight (30th December)

laceysluttyxdresserlesta

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi lads - I'm a BBW blonde CROSSDRESSER in Leicester looking to accomodate for fun. I live on my own and can accomodate nights mostly - depending on work rota.

I am into filthy, pure fun - love all ethnicities, particularly pakistani, indian, arab but also mixed, black and white and all inbetween!

Big fan of straight discreet men - roadman, chavs, bad boys to the front of the queue. And 420 friendly!!!

ONLY WANT GENUINE MESSAGES from men who are near or can travel to me soon - not ping pong messages about you mayve being in my area in a few weeks.

I will share my kik username to share more pics, too.

Thanks boys xoxo

Orallover76

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi lads - I'm a BBW blonde CROSSDRESSER in Leicester looking to accomodate for fun. I live on my own and can accomodate nights mostly - depending on work rota.

I am into filthy, pure fun - love all ethnicities, particularly pakistani, indian, arab but also mixed, black and white and all inbetween!

Big fan of straight discreet men - roadman, chavs, bad boys to the front of the queue. And 420 friendly!!!

ONLY WANT GENUINE MESSAGES from men who are near or can travel to me soon - not ping pong messages about you mayve being in my area in a few weeks.

I will share my kik username to share more pics, too.

Thanks boys xoxo
You sound amazing

Back