BBW, 39, West Midlands/London - Read before messaging!

phil123uk74

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
39, f, based near Birmingham but frequently travel to London.

Genuine BBW, currently size 28/30 (slowly shrinking) so not just a few lbs overweight!

Looking for relaxed NSA encounters. I’m pretty shy and vanilla. Condoms are absolutely essential, don’t bother messaging me if you can’t respect that. No anal either, sorry.

I can’t accommodate. Looking to chat a bit first and make sure we’re comfortable with each other. I am single, don’t mind if you’re not just be honest about it.

Personal preference is for well endowed cocks but it’s not a deal breaker.
Very interested here .. 52 from worcester ... 8 inch cut love eating pussy .. DM me if interested x

MackDJ

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Genuine BBW, currently size 28/30 (slowly shrinking) so not just a few lbs overweight!

Looking for relaxed NSA encounters. I’m pretty shy and vanilla. Condoms are absolutely essential, don’t bother messaging me if you can’t respect that. No anal either, sorry.

I can’t accommodate. Looking to chat a bit first and make sure we’re comfortable with each other. I am single, don’t mind if you’re not just be honest about it.

I love a woman with curves so fuckimg hot message me to arrange some fun

Dannyboy232

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi im looking for a discreet friends with benefits I will be honest im not single so must be discreet im based in coventry feel free to message me

YoungMaleBirmingham

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Im interested just turned

18 and wanna fuck someone condoms not a problem hope u have some

bigggyyy09

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Hi

JackinLeeds45

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Hi
White male 46, often in London on business's, adore BBW, drop me a line I'd love to meet for a drink and see how it goes x

JackinLeeds45

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Hi
Very interested to chat and maybe meet. I'm in London most weeks for work and always in a nice hotel! Adore BBW x I'm 48 and in good shape, nice personality and not a looney lol x drop me a message?

Arron

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi I'm 32 single m London
Im nice and laid back and easy to get along with so you wouldn't be shy around me for long. I love my bigger girls to
Pm me if you are interested x

Back