Banned

GothPrincess

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Because you are? The first picture you posted of yourself had a two-pin Euro socket despite as you said - the clue being in the name - "YorkshireSlut", which we don't use. Also who prepares GIFs of themselves beforehand lol.

If it really is you then, seeing as how you're so willing to share you shouldn't have any issue proving it's you.

Last edited:

YorkshireSlut

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Yes I issue a photo of a picture from when I was on holiday. Didn't know I couldn't post photos if they were taken in another country. Plus I never meant gifs of myself as you see on the chat multiple people post gifs that are not there own

MrXray

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i find easy way to prove who you are , is hold a piece of paper with your username from here on it and write date. Its easy to do. Hope that helps

MikeOxbig

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
i find easy way to prove who you are , is hold a piece of paper with your username from here on it and write date. Its easy to do. Hope that helps
Why should a person have to prove who they are by posting. Posting is a personal choice.
Yes I agree it's the best way to prove you are you or alternatively show your face on cam for a moderator to see.

MrXray

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Shou
Why should a person have to prove who they are by posting. Posting is a personal choice.
Yes I agree it's the best way to prove you are you or alternatively show your face on cam for a moderator to see.
Shouldn't have to but in this day and age so many fakes it's untrue, so it is what is. If they don't want to proof that's fine but it's then OK to assume like the 1000s of others they grabbed an image from the Internet and made up a fake profile. They even made a show about it called catfish. Im one for if asked, proof, nothing to take offence about.

MikeOxbig

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Shou

Shouldn't have to but in this day and age so many fakes it's untrue, so it is what is. If they don't want to proof that's fine but it's then OK to assume like the 1000s of others they grabbed an image from the Internet and made up a fake profile. They even made a show about it called catfish. Im one for if asked, proof, nothing to take offence about.

I totally see your point. You are correct,
I just see many females pressurised into posting by over enthusiastic males.
Not suggesting in any way shape or form your one lol. Just an observation

GothPrincess

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I totally see your point. You are correct,
I just see many females pressurised into posting by over enthusiastic males.
Not suggesting in any way shape or form your one lol. Just an observation
The thing is on the previous sites before the UKChat network, you had a choice whether to verify your profile or not. There were many members who were unverified, but everyone knew they were real whether through video or voice chat and those who weren't huge fans of camming, but verified themselves just so they wouldn't be written off as not real. That option doesn't exist now, and therefore you have to take literally everyone you meet on here with a pinch of salt and make an informed judgement as to whether you believe them or not, and having used HF for around 8 years (for anyone who knows what that is, relax, I'm whitehat) people will just download a pack that has verifications inside it anyway so it's not even worth that feature returning.

Totally understand where you're coming from, but if you're asking people to trade pics/gifs - 9 times out of 10 it implies they're your own, and if someone's going to give themselves up, you'd hope what you're getting in return is unique, and also that you're not falling down a rabbit hall where you'll be asked for money later on, so you have to see it from the perspective of anyone with a bit of internet street smarts (*Not that I'm even in the slightest bit calling you stupid or anything by the way)

Lovely C30 by the way (I think?).

Last edited:

MikeOxbig

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The thing is on the previous sites before the UKChat network, you had a choice whether to verify your profile or not. There were many members who were unverified, but everyone knew they were real whether through video or voice chat and those who weren't huge fans of camming, but verified themselves just so they wouldn't be written off as not real. That option doesn't exist now, and therefore you have to take literally everyone you meet on here with a pinch of salt and make an informed judgement as to whether you believe them or not, and having used HF for around 8 years (for anyone who knows what that is, relax, I'm whitehat) people will just download a pack that has verifications inside it anyway so it's not even worth that feature returning.

Totally understand where you're coming from, but if you're asking people to trade pics/gifs - 9 times out of 10 it implies they're your own, and if someone's going to give themselves up, you'd hope what you're getting in return is unique, and also that you're not falling down a rabbit hall where you'll be asked for money later on, so you have to see it from the perspective of anyone with a bit of internet street smarts (*Not that I'm even in the slightest bit calling you stupid or anything by the way)

Lovely C30 by the way (I think?).
Why Ty lovely lady.
I hear exactly what your saying there. Been on here and the sister site since AOL days so yes I get exactly what your saying.
And thanks for liking my baby car. I am proud of her and my wonderful family.
Your added to my follow list for being a sweetie xx

MrXray

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
And if you wondering this is me just having a morning swim

Attachments

• Aquaman1.jpeg
    Aquaman1.jpeg
    225.9 KB · Views: 10
Back