Why can’t I access chat not sure who I’ve upset

Attachments

• 807FD0FF-4A92-48DF-88AC-2B216EA62E19.png
    807FD0FF-4A92-48DF-88AC-2B216EA62E19.png
    532.3 KB · Views: 41

JohnM

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
have you tried clearing cache, history? I know that sometimes clears the issue. If not find one of the moderators or admins

Kazz

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
have you tried clearing cache, history? I know that sometimes clears the issue. If not find one of the moderators or admins
No idea how to do it I’m not the brightest on the planet I’m afraid x

JohnM

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Contact elwoodbluz1966 directly. Should sort you out

Kazz

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hope he sees this and sorts it out I promise ya I’m not that bad

JohnM

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
He’s one of those in charge, so should sort things out. Bad isn’t always bad on here!

Kazz

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks JohnM if you see him in a room can you make him aware of this post please xx

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Why can’t I access chat not sure who I’ve upset
Hi - I've checked and there is no ban in place for your screen name.

It must be a temp glitch. Please do as suggested above and go into your internet properties on your device and then clear you browsing history to clear the cookies/cache.

Kazz

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi - I've checked and there is no ban in place for your screen name.

It must be a temp glitch. Please do as suggested above and go into your internet properties on your device and then clear you browsing history to clear the cookies/cache.
Hiya I’ve done this and still nothing no worries will be back at some point I guess ps not sure if I done it right I done it the way google says so it must be ok lol x

S

SussexGuy47

Hiya I’ve done this and still nothing no worries will be back at some point I guess ps not sure if I done it right I done it the way google says so it must be ok lol x
Aww..
I should come show U

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you tried using a different browser to the one you normally use ? I use Google Chrome but if you do too, maybe try Firefox instead or vice versa.

Kazz

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Have you tried using a different browser to the one you normally use ? I use Google Chrome but if you do too, maybe try Firefox instead or vice versa.
Maybe try that later thanks Elwood x

Red_Phoenix

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hey @Kazz do you access from a phone, or computer?

If a phone..
Do you access only over wifi?

In both cases do you access from different locations, i.e. Work, Costa Coffee, Library, Home.

I have seen bans applied to IP addresses, so in some of those public locations you will share an IP address with someone else, and though it isn't hugely likely, it might be someone who has been banned here. FYI when I got banned for being a e-Whore... It wasn't because I am a friend of Pooh bear and miserable all the time, it was because I allegedly posted a link to an alternative chat site. The ban wasn't permanent, I think it lasted 3 days.

You can answer privately if you prefer.

Regards Red xxx

Kazz

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey @Kazz do you access from a phone, or computer?

If a phone..
Do you access only over wifi?

In both cases do you access from different locations, i.e. Work, Costa Coffee, Library, Home.

I have seen bans applied to IP addresses, so in some of those public locations you will share an IP address with someone else, and though it isn't hugely likely, it might be someone who has been banned here. FYI when I got banned for being a e-Whore... It wasn't because I am a friend of Pooh bear and miserable all the time, it was because I allegedly posted a link to an alternative chat site. The ban wasn't permanent, I think it lasted 3 days.

You can answer privately if you prefer.

Regards Red xxx
Hey I only ever use my phone but I work in a shopping centre although don’t come on here when at work so maybe I’ve used WiFi there I have no clue I’m not the brightest in the sky lol. It’s been a few weeks now I haven’t got on like I say it’s not a major problem I’m just curious about what’s happened. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Kazz xx

Red_Phoenix

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You may have picked up a banned IP address, though that should be OK when you get a different IP address. I would ask if Elwood could walk you through a log on, he might see something pop up as you try it, that is blocking you, but not linked to your actual user name...

Red xx

Back