Banned?

M

MzCunnyFunt

So I would really like to know why I’m banned ? I did fuck all wrong... I accept my bans when I’ve done wrong but seriously wtf ?

S

Stephy

I got banned cause they think im underage which is bullshit x

S

Stephy

Haha when was that?? I’ve been avoiding the drama... love chat rumours xxx
Last night, VanillaKatieCake said that I admitted to using fake pictures and I was underage which is a load of bullshit. I'm almost 30 lol

gman

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Interesting. Surely there would have to be proof that was said though.

S

Stephy

Well I would like to see there proof, cause I didn't say that, I'm happy to prove I am who I say I am.

gman

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well I would like to see there proof, cause I didn't say that, I'm happy to prove I am who I say I am.

Message one of the admin team I'm sure it could be arranged!

M

MzCunnyFunt

I belong in lobby... we might all be cunts but they taught me well... we’re genuine, honest, upfront and say it how it is.... rather than being two faced.. jealous needy ( posting arse n tit pics every 3 secs to get attention) Rather be liked for who I am than some fake filtered pic :D

sirlancealot67

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I belong in lobby... we might all be cunts but they taught me well... we’re genuine, honest, upfront and say it how it is.... rather than being two faced.. jealous needy ( posting arse n tit pics every 3 secs to get attention) Rather be liked for who I am than some fake filtered pic :D
arse and tit pic ffs iv been away tolong lol im missing out lol

Back