Banned - But shouldn't have been.

Iris911

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hello,
I got banned for making a comment to another chatter about his upset stomach and said the word *sh*tting* and now I can't chat anymore. I've been banned for "Scat" It wasn't in reference to anything sexual I would never do that. It's kind of upset me as I've said "sh*t" in the room before. I have never posted anything before and occasionally spoken in a different language. Is there any chance this ban can be lifted please?

Thanks
Iris9111

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hello,
I got banned for making a comment to another chatter about his upset stomach and said the word *sh*tting* and now I can't chat anymore. I've been banned for "Scat" It wasn't in reference to anything sexual I would never do that. It's kind of upset me as I've said "sh*t" in the room before. I have never posted anything before and occasionally spoken in a different language. Is there any chance this ban can be lifted please?

Thanks
Iris9111

I was in the room at the time and agree, it was totally innocent. Iris wasn't talking about scat, just another persons illness.
I assume she was automatically banned by a bot.

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Thanks Emeris - do you know who can un-ban me?

I think there is a forum that DaliaDrama responds to. She seems to have the authority to review cases but she it tough, dont piss her off lol

Iris911

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I think there is a forum that DaliaDrama responds to. She seems to have the authority to review cases but she it tough, dont piss her off lol
Fingers crossed someone will un-ban me. I'm not that sort to offend anyone. I go into chat to have a giggle. :(

Back