Badly want my tits played with

QEDdie

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m 20. Are there any guys who want to suck and play with my tits, it’s such a turn on for me. You can also eat me out. But that’s all I’m after. No one over 45
Pm me

FacefucKING

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m 20. Are there any guys who want to suck and play with my tits, it’s such a turn on for me. You can also eat me out. But that’s all I’m after. No one over 45
Hey rach private message me where you from? X

Virgin20

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi. I'm 20 too. I live in Chesterfield. Are you willing to travel? I am unemployed with no transport.

Rhiii98

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Are you only looking for men?

davee

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
All of the above right here dm me

Taff1984

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Where you from?

KieranC

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I must warn you tho. I pride myself on how good I am at eating pussy. A wise woman once said, girls find you a guy that eats your pussy for his own pleasure. I’m that guy.

M

meetz

hi, may be slightly outside your age range (56). but if you might be interested, please get in touch. [email protected]

M

MAJA82

Id love to. Happy to be used to get you off and give you what you want

brizzfella

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sounds like something I would definitely be interested in darling

phold86

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Would love to bite and suck your tits and eat your clit ,pm me if interested I'm 37 and tattooed

Back