Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

Don't say "Cheese."

Who actually came up the idea of getting your subject to say “Cheese” as a way to cajole a natural smile for a photo? When someone says “Cheese,” the mouth stretches unnaturally and it is not a flattering look for a photograph. Now, if that’s the look you are going for in your photograph, then by all means. But, if you are trying to coax a natural looking smile out of your subject, follow some of the steps listed below.

The next time you find yourself struggling to get your subject to give you a natural smile, and you’ve run out of jokes to tell, try a few of these tips:

1. Don’t tell your them to say ‘Cheese.’ Instead have them say words that end in the ‘uh’ sound. Words such as ‘yoga’ or ‘mocha’ will stretch the mouth into a more natural looking smile shape.

2. Have your client laugh while the photo is being taken. There have been times that I’ve run out of jokes or funny things to say and I ask them to fake laugh. Many times, someone will burst out laughing, which makes the rest of the group laugh as well.

3. Ask your them to lift the tip of the tongue up behind their front teeth. It will lift the face into a natural smiling position. I also ask them to try to smile with their eyes as well, which adds a more genuine and warm look to the portrait.

4. Have the client relax their face and then smile. A trick I sometimes use is to have them close their eyes, then on the count of three, open them and smile like they just saw an old friend.

5. The first thing to say before educating 50 per cent of the population on how to finger a girl is fingering shouldn’t go on for more than 10 minutes.

After a while, it just gets awkward, nothing is enjoyable and basically They are waiting for you to stop trying to make them cum and instead get down there and use your tongue instead. But for the first ten minutes, it’s pivotal you get a few things correct, mainly pressure and speed.

First of all, don’t go straight in two fingers deep into my vagina, prodding and drilling around like I’m going to come in the next 30 seconds. Before any fingering action has happened, there needs to be neck kissing, boob touching, thigh teasing to get them wet. Do NOT kiss them for five seconds then start heading south.

Start at the clitoris – in fact you can chill out there all day if you like – actual fingering doesn’t really do anything. Slowly, with a couple of fingers, rub in circular motions gradually getting faster, then slower, then faster. Don’t press down too hard like you’re bashing on some kind of buzzer – be sensitive.

Then you can mix it up, do an actual bit of fingering at a good tempo, maybe even use your thumb to rub the clit at the same time if you’ve got that skill-set. Then go back up to the clit and go a bit faster than before – by now ya gal is probably there. Just never, NEVER do fingering only and at a fast speed, like you’re trying to get your whole arm up there – it’s just not pleasant...

Tension is key. There’s nothing worse than a boy who goes straight in for the kill. It just doesn’t work, they don’t enjoy it and it’s not the direction you want to take on how to finger a girl.

Firstly, touch outside of the knickers and the insides of their leg, stroke very gently. Wait until she’s wriggling around and wanting more before you venture inside the underwear.

Then, start with light stroking, and then switch up to more intense pressure and circle around the clit (hint: it’s near the top). Then, when she’s visibly ready for it, use your fingers inside her – start with one, and then increase to two, maybe three, if she’s feeling it. If she’s also feeling it, venture one gently to the back (but only if she really is feeling it).

Most girls need clitoral stimulation to come, so as you use your fingers, face your palm downwards to lightly touch it. Find a way to keep the clit very involved, it’s your golden ticket to success.

A few options here: carry on like this, and make her come. Or you could go down on her, or when she’s wet enough, have sex. Whatever you choose, finish what you’ve started and make her cum. Sex doesn’t end when you’re finished. And, when she’s finished, give her a few minutes grace before going at it again (it’s very, very sensitive).

Follow these easy steps... And you will always bring a smile to your subjects face... Every time :)

Back